United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the handshake incident today, Van Gaal comes across as awkward and really weird.

He rules by fear without any success at United. If it goes wrong this season, he isn't clawing it back and he's gone.

I don't think Van Gaal will start the 2016/17 season as United manager.

There's a rag on Twitter @PatrickHWalsh who's given Ric stick for having the Twitter username @bluemoon_mcfc.

When you look this guy up, he's a plastic Irish rag who takes a selfie of himself every day at 3pm. You couldn't make it up.

Oh and he's written a book which needs some reviews on Amazon. His name is, Patrick Hamilton Walsh and the book is called Life Is...

How long does it take for the review to show?

I know someone who has a son in their youth team. He says LVG rules by fear, and a couple of his coaching staff are as bad. He also said that Falcao was shit scared of him! Long may it continue.

I love the idea of this dribbling nutter being in charge of the rags...he is a loose cannon and, if I were any good as a footballer, I would steer well clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.