United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a rag on Twitter @PatrickHWalsh who's given Ric stick for having the Twitter username @bluemoon_mcfc.

When you look this guy up, he's a plastic Irish rag who takes a selfie of himself every day at 3pm. You couldn't make it up.

Oh and he's written a book which needs some reviews on Amazon. His name is, Patrick Hamilton Walsh and the book is called Life Is...

Thanks PB, enjoyed posting that review, as it seems did a few fellow blues.
Yep, mine is on there now too (Sick Swan), be great to see several hundred reviews by the end of today.

Last edited:
CKvgbSuWwAAbjVs.jpg

Haha thought Liverpool were their big rivals? Didn't they beat them 3-0?

Stony's posted it up. I am one of England's finest on there. ;-)

Mr Blue's review had me in tears of laughter. I kept mine (Basingstoke Red) short and sweet. I've previously done reviews on various rag tat including a biography on TT linked below. I only now noticed a comment from a rag who predicted a 2nd place finish after the swamp derby so I've just replied to that bell end.

All this talk of Tia Maria likely off to PSG is the very embodiment of the agenda in the media if you ask me. If we spunked nigh on £60m on the record premier league signing who was largely ineffective for half a season and wants away at the end of only one season we would be laughed at and pilloried as would Pellers.

Regardless of the probable failure to settle and family issues it also speaks volumes for vanNutjobs management style and what is going on at that shithole club. Furthermore if reports are right they are taking a £14-15m hit on the fee - again if that was us there would be accusations of more money than sense, ruining football, overpaying etc etc

Now oddly enough those accusations have been levelled at us over Sterling - and he has only JOINED us - heaven forbid he wants away next summer the media would have a field day.

All this talk of Tia Maria likely off to PSG is the very embodiment of the agenda in the media if you ask me. If we spunked nigh on £60m on the record premier league signing who was largely ineffective for half a season and wants away at the end of only one season we would be laughed at and pilloried as would Pellers.

Regardless of the probable failure to settle and family issues it also speaks volumes for vanNutjobs management style and what is going on at that shithole club. Furthermore if reports are right they are taking a £14-15m hit on the fee - again if that was us there would be accusations of more money than sense, ruining football, overpaying etc etc

Now oddly enough those accusations have been levelled at us over Sterling - and he has only JOINED us - heaven forbid he wants away next summer the media would have a field day.
T'was ever thus, mate. T'was ever thus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.