United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO let the press think everything is well in raggy world. In many respects it is good they are not being torn apart by the media because it will lull them into a false sense of security and delusion. Oh how the mighty will fail and fall come the end of the season :-)
I agree. I'm trying to see everything as a positive for united for now. Agreeing with their fans that they are strengthening well. They are on their way back to a title challenge...and it's City who should be worried. It'll make the fall all the better ... I hope! :-)

Just reading comments on a JJIAC United article, this one is a cracker. Surely a wind up

soothsayer7 ACMILAN7CL
    1h ago
    Di Maria was a reserve player at United last season.

I would be more worried if we started selling starters like Young, Jones and Fellaini.

I agree. I'm trying to see everything as a positive for united for now. Agreeing with their fans that they are strengthening well. They are on their way back to a title challenge...and it's City who should be worried. It'll make the fall all the better ... I hope! :-)

If the rags really are in melt down then I’d prefer everyone found out sometime in late September when the league table starts to take shape. I don’t really care what gets reported in pre-season.

All a balancing act for uncle Malc's son, his first year in charge after Uncle Malc croaked it.

He needs to spend as little as possible to get 4th to maximise profits. Looking at the dippers he would think they are not a threat so perhaps his advisor's think 4th is a given without a decent keeper and no forwards. They are obviously hoping that flooding midfield will get them there but Spurs could provide a challenge that will surprise them all being well.

If De Gea goes they have had it. Took him a year to settle in. Crazy to change keepers unless you are absolutely forced to do so. So if Real Madrid buy De Gea and pay through the nose to do so then brilliant. Sadly not going to happen......but it just postpones the inevitable and leaves them, or the new manager with a big problem
Well if he doesnt get sold this season , they have an unhappy player who will be available on a free next summer

I don't want to get all mystic meg but I can see an arsenal situation happening where they go a substantial length of time without a major trophy.

We should never stoop to their snake level antics but if it does a nice banner would do nicely to remind them that karma is a woman.
Absolutely spot on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.