United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's not out of the question the way he's heading, there are similarities to events when he was at Barca, upsetting the senior pros.

IF they did fire him who would they offer the job to? Mourinho?
Looks that way, Maureen has been having words with the mad Russian over Chech, parting of the way is inevitable

The Guardian have a article about the top 5 PL managers under pressurethis season and Van Gaal isn't one of them but of course Pellers is.

Van Gaal; who failed to meet the target of finishing in the top 3 with the most expensive squad ever assembled in Premier League history. Having broke the British transfer record for Di Maria then selling him after a season for a huge loss is not under pressure?

The Guardian have a article about the top 5 PL managers under pressurethis season and Van Gaal isn't one of them but of course Pellers is.

Van Gaal; who failed to meet the target of finishing in the top 3 with the most expensive squad ever assembled in Premier League history. Having broke the British transfer record for Di Maria then selling him after a season for a huge loss is not under pressure?

Of course van gaal isn't one of the premier leagues top five managers.

Yes I've always thought this about him.. looks like smug, smarmy, snide, sniveling little shit, has a face that you would never tire of punching

I've always thought his handball towards the end of the Moyes' era - against whom I can't remember - was deliberate, as if he was trying to get Moyes sacked.

What a scummy, ****ish thing to do to your manager.

Typical rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.