United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) It was YOU who said you never looked or couldn't care/couldn't be bothered looking into the Tia Maria transfer.

1) No, I didn't! I said this the first time you quoted me, have a re-read, I said i never looked into any ADDITIONAL fee's. The transfer fee, the thing we've concentrated on for the past however many pages, is known to everybody to be £60 million no looking into needed.
2) Me neither, this is actually the first time i've heard of it in terms of Di Maria too. It seems very shady, but regardless, it's still going to be dealt with separately in the accounts.
I'll be sure to take your advice, just as soon as i'm actually in a hole. :)

Here's what you said mate, copied and pasted. "but i didn't pay enough attention/care enough to look for any reported figures."

Be careful in that there hole. ;-)

Rafael sold to Lyon for 2mil ish - what a horrible little shit he is, if anyone ever 'looks' like a Utd player, it's him!

I asked one of the lower life forms at work whether this was a Ronaldo week or a Bale week. His response "Yeah but you'll be pissed off if we get one of them". He then explained how Ronaldo probably wouldn't be such a good idea but Bale would want to leave Madrid "if he got booed a few times" and could be used in the De Gea deal.
They are very confused at times.

1) It was YOU who said you never looked or couldn't care/couldn't be bothered looking into the Tia Maria transfer.

Here's what you said mate, copied and pasted. "but i didn't pay enough attention/care enough to look for any reported figures."

Be careful in that there hole. ;-)

Context is a wonderful thing. Now read the sentence directly before that quote and read what the person i quoted said. It was a response to someone saying it's before factoring in any additional costs. Anyway, i'm not going to let this descend into an argument with another blue when it's time that could otherwise be spent mocking the scum

Love the way SSN keep showing Di Maria's goal against Leicester with the commentator's
laughable words, including "you can see he's worth every penny they payed for him".

This was after. How many games ?

Love the way SSN keep showing Di Maria's goal against Leicester with the commentator's
laughable words, including "you can see he's worth every penny they payed for him".

This was after. How many games ?
That was the day I thought they'd mount a challenge for the title. Restricting Leicester to five isn't easy.

Rafael sold to Lyon for 2mil ish - what a horrible little shit he is, if anyone ever 'looks' like a Utd player, it's him!

Yes I've always thought this about him.. looks like smug, smarmy, snide, sniveling little shit, has a face that you would never tire of punching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.