United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi & Ramos...not the standard required for a club of the stature of Man United. Smalling is worth x4 either of those two...but don't take my word for it. Listen to what this fat prick has to say! :D

Hahaha. I know this particular twat, although he seems to have piled a bit of weight on and developed a Manchester accent in the past few years.

I think that's happening now. Editors are realising that they can get as many hits from the majority that hate them.
Now I'm not all that PC savvy....but this may have answered a question that has been bugging me for a long time. I'm sick and tired of every other colum inch mentioning mufc in any shape, way or form possible for whatever reason. Thank you, the penny has propped, long may it keep falling.

They're getting all maudlin over on the caf, have a peep over there and clock some of the recent topics; my current fave is this belter:-

''Buying players-The Golden Years'.''

Mata: 37M
Felliani: 27M
Herrera: 29M
Di Maria: 60M
Rojo: 16M
De Gea 20m
Darmian: 13M
Schweinsteiger: 15M
Smalling - £10m
Blind - £14m
Shaw - £32m
Carrick - £18.6m
Schneiderlin - £25m
Januzaj - £300k
Depay - £31m
Rooney - £27m
----------------------------
Total: £363M most of them bench burners!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.