Blind - £14m
Shaw - £32m
Carrick - £18.6m
Schneiderlin - £25m
Januzaj - £300k
Depay - £25m
Rooney - £27m
----------------------------
Total: £375M most of them bench burners!
You've got Darmian on twice and depart twice - who I think cost more than you have put down

Mata: 37M
Felliani: 27M
Herrera: 29M
Di Maria: 60M
Rojo: 16M
Memphis: 23M
Darmian: 13M
Schweinsteiger: 15M
Darmian - £12.7m
Smalling - £10m
Blind - £14m
Shaw - £32m
Carrick - £18.6m
Schneiderlin - £25m
Januzaj - £300k
Depay - £25m
Rooney - £27m
Total: £375M most of them bench burners!

I'm losing track of who is who over at the swamp these days but you have Memphis at 23M and Depay at 25M ?anyway not nitpicking but most media are now quoting him at 31M which includes the add ons.

Plus the donut thief cost around 20M.

I fucking hate united and always have. But these past few years they've given me so many good times. They have turned into a comedy club.
What I can't understand though is how their PR works. The media know they were snubbed. You'd have to be an idiot to not know that. But they report the PR lies as fact and continue the arse licking. What do they get from this? Do they still ban journos from the swamp if they don't tow the line?. I can't understand the clicks excuse either. For stories like this when they have been a shambles in the market, surely fans of other clubs would want to read about their fuck ups and generate more clicks for them.

Its because they have 659m fans worldwide (holds back on PMSL) Therefore for an industry based on circulation figures they will toe the line. If for some reason 658.9m of their fans gave up tomorrow I think you would see a different approach.

Mata: 37M
Felliani: 27M
Herrera: 29M
Di Maria: 60M
Rojo: 16M
De Gea 20m
Darmian: 13M
Schweinsteiger: 15M
Smalling - £10m
Blind - £14m
Shaw - £32m
Carrick - £18.6m
Schneiderlin - £25m
Januzaj - £300k
Depay - £31m
Rooney - £27m
Total: £363M most of them bench burners!

Darmian and Depay in there twice!

If this is supposedly a list of United's first team squad then you've got Ashley Young, Antonio Valencia, Hernandez, Jones to include too! That's another £58m or so!

Darmian and Depay in there twice!

If this is supposedly a list of United's first team squad then you've got Ashley Young, Antonio Valencia, Hernandez, Jones to include too!

Ah, but they came up from the youth squad and didn't cost a penny, oh and they play for free as well - don't foget ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.