United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM2X2yYWsAA3CZJ.jpg

Rags sending in tips to Turtle on formations and players to sign.... lol

How much did they spend on Rojo 12 months ago?

I'm pleased to say I've never met one City fan who has said that they feel "invested" in the squad. WTF is that all about?

So Smalling is world class now and a 3-1 win over Bruges inspires this comment:
That said, I was rewatching the Brugge game yesterday and I realised...

And it's such a joy to watch someone like Smalling becoming world class. There was just a sense in that game that this team works, that it has the right ingredients and that they all fit together. Watching the game live with the old man, I just found myself saying 'feck, he's so good' about most of our players, over and over again.
I'm loving all this optimism from Utd fans all because they beat Club Brugges who let's face it and without showing too much disrespect are at best mid-table, Championship level quality. It probably also escaped their notice that the Belgians also had at least 6 of their first team squad missing and their most experienced player and captain had to come off injured in the first half.

They'll be brought back down to earth soon enough though.

With Otamendi and Pedro announced by ourselves and Chelsea on the same day, I imagine many United fans are felling this way right now

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.