United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, line up for the Newcastle game at the weekend?

CM3AnTbWwAAd_Fz.png

That is genius.

I get the feeling that things are a LOT worse over there than we have been thinking.
This could be a crash of epic proportions because of how volatile the turtle is. To get Barca finishing 12th takes some doing.

not sure about the validity but still awesome...

Otamendi: "I spoke with Di Maria and Aguero (About Man Utd and City). Di Maria told me playing at Man Utd was like prison."

I get the feeling that things are a LOT worse over there than we have been thinking.
This could be a crash of epic proportions because of how volatile the turtle is. To get Barca finishing 12th takes some doing.
You're talking shite fella. See the posts above about Yoonited fans feeling more 'invested' in this team than with Ferguson's. As you well know, they are knowledgeable football fans, and wouldn't 'invest' in a club that was rudderless and in turmoil.......there is no imminent crash, there is only a football philosophy that you can't yet grasp as it is too subtle for you. Therefore, you need to review your incoherent post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.