United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone read the who's winning in the transfer market thread on red cafe? Wow just wow is all I can say.

Buying a crocked German an average midfielder from Southampton and some Italian no ones heard off. Offset this against losing van Persie, falcao, Tia Maria and their best player in their goal keeper wanting to get off amounts to the recipe of a settled squad.

They apparently trust van gaal as he's one of the most influential coaches in Europe. Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Never did we think in our wildest dreams our dearest neighbours would be in this much chaos and such a laughing stock.

They have missed out on the mighty Rickie Lambert so this window has all the hallmarks of last minute deals for Charlie Austin and Yanick Bolasie - both of whom will be instantly elevated in the press to world class - hope they spunk £40 - £45m on the pair of them ha h aha

They have missed out on the mighty Rickie Lambert so this window has all the hallmarks of last minute deals for Charlie Austin and Yanick Bolasie - both of whom will be instantly elevated in the press to world class - hope they spunk £40 - £45m on the pair of them ha h aha
Will Bolasie be the new Jizzy Jazz?

U-N-I-T-E-D
Woodwards on a shopping spree
But no one wants to join the rags
And Now De Gea has packed his bags

anyone read the who's winning in the transfer market thread on red cafe? Wow just wow is all I can say.

Buying a crocked German an average midfielder from Southampton and some Italian no ones heard off. Offset this against losing van Persie, falcao, Tia Maria and their best player in their goal keeper wanting to get off amounts to the recipe of a settled squad.

They apparently trust van gaal as he's one of the most influential coaches in Europe. Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Never did we think in our wildest dreams our dearest neighbours would be in this much chaos and such a laughing stock.

Think that's unfair on Schneiderlein calling him average.

Quite a few are citing themselves as having had the best transfer window??? I presume if the measure is based upon the amount of money saved by being snubbed by expensive players then they have - I suspect they have saved over £200m this window - not to be sniffed at if you're the Glasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.