United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that 50m euro Monaco player seems to be on his way.....Ill be honest I don't know anything about him, and I should at least know of a player worth 50m+?!?!
Well, to be fair, not many had heard of Widnes Depay, and he's fucking brilliant.

They are definitely signing some striker(s) today or tomorrow, that's guarantee. Sold ChichiMichi and apparently sending Januzaj on loan to Dortmund. It would be too insane even for Woodward and van Gaal to do that without replacement being lined up. How good replacement is yet to be soon but there is someone or more of them coming to Swamp.
Hope they hit a hitch and it falls through !

Wonder what they'll make of his diving in Germany
tumblr_mxhc4oXHNn1qaorn7o2_400.gif

Possible the most dangerous challenge I've ever seen on a football field.

He could have been killed!

Young striker from Monaco. I posted earlier that Spurs were linked to him in June this year for £18m, it will be interesting to see how much the Rags will now pay!

Not a fucking peep will be made os the eventual sum, in fact it will broadcast as the bargain of the window lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.