United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just picked a bunch of random players over the age of 30 to try to fit your agenda. Young, Valencia, Valdes and even Carrick next season will be squad players.

Depay in 21, Herrera is 25, Smalling is 25, Shaw is 20, De Gea is 24, Mata is 27, Di Maria is 27, Darmian is 25, Januzaj is 20.

ManU have won one of the youngest teams in the league as it stands.

If we add De Bruyne, Sterling and Pogba it would help us in that regard as well.

We? Us?

FTR Depay is unproven, Smalling is shit, Shaw is fat, De Gea is gone, Di Maria is not the player you signed, Darmian is unproven, Januzaj is over-rated, Jones is shit, Rooney is past his best, Fellaini is Andy Carroll but with worse hair, Carrick is past his best, Schweinsteiger is past his best, Valdes is... You get the idea.

Darmian is a very good player and was the best full back in Serie A so I don't how you can say that is a bad signing when it clearly improves them.

Schweinstieger has won everything and was the best midfielder on the planet 2 years ago and can still play at a world class level. He didn't even have a rest last summer with the World Cup etc. He is better than all their current midfielders and a massive improvement.

Darmian , "best full back"?? I'm sorry but I've watched him even before his move to Torino when he was at Palermo and he never impressed that much. He is slightly above average in Serie A , and I seriously doubt he will be anything else here in England. Having said that, he is better than all the crap they already have. To be honest, their defence is looking like a mess, quite mid-table.

As for Schweinstieger, he isn't the player he was a couple seasons ago. Nearly 31 now, in a brand new fast paced league. He will take time to adapt. I'd rather have our central midfield players (namely Fernandinho and Yaya) compared to the shits CM players any day of the week.

You just picked a bunch of random players over the age of 30 to try to fit your agenda. Young, Valencia, Valdes and even Carrick next season will be squad players.

Depay in 21, Herrera is 25, Smalling is 25, Shaw is 20, De Gea is 24, Mata is 27, Di Maria is 27, Darmian is 25, Januzaj is 20.

ManU have won one of the youngest teams in the league as it stands.

If we add De Bruyne, Sterling and Pogba it would help us in that regard as well.

Januzay was nowhere to be seen last season, Shaw still doesn't convince on the defensive aspect to his game. Smalling and JJones as a CB pairing is mediocre. Depay looked good in a dutch league with one of the top dogs vs Championship team defences. A World Cup is not an adequate measuring stick to judge a player's ability. Sterling is a much better prospect than depay on paper, as he is proven in this league, and if played in the right position with capable players, would excel as he did a couple seasons ago.

As Juve showed last season, squad age isn't such a vital factor as some make out. Juve had an average squad age very similar to us IIRC, and that was with our average being skewed due to having Lampard (who was mainly a sub) Demi and Richard Wright who never has played a competitive game for us.

Congratulations, you've managed to fail to make an offensive message actually offensive as the people it's aimed at will never read it. Act your age you sad git. This place is a joke sometimes; rather than having an actual discussion of their squad/chances next season it's just knobheads shouting "RAGS" or "SCUM" every other post.
Fuck me, you seriously think this thread isn't read in droves by rags? I reckon there's more united than City fans that read it.

Congratulations, you've managed to fail to make an offensive message actually offensive as the people it's aimed at will never read it. Act your age you sad git. This place is a joke sometimes; rather than having an actual discussion of their squad/chances next season it's just knobheads shouting "RAGS" or "SCUM" every other post.

RAG SCUM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.