United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just a personal opinion that he was the best midfielder on the planet, but whatever your opinion he certainly isn't right now. I see the rags as a conglomeration of misfits brought in by a clueless halfwitted clown who has stolen a living.

When Bayern won the treble in 2013 I think Schweinstieger was definitely the best midfielder in the world, he was a monster that season although Vidal, Gundogan and Martinez were excellent that year too.

You just picked a bunch of random players over the age of 30 to try to fit your agenda. Young, Valencia, Valdes and even Carrick next season will be squad players.

Depay in 21, Herrera is 25, Smalling is 25, Shaw is 20, De Gea is 24, Mata is 27, Di Maria is 27, Darmian is 25, Januzaj is 20.

ManU have won one of the youngest teams in the league as it stands.

If we add De Bruyne, Sterling and Pogba it would help us in that regard as well.

Why are you pretending to be a Manchester City fan?
Man U sold it for me. How did they win the youngest team in the league? Is Fred Talbot involved? Quick call operation yewtree!

wouldnt have finished 4th if it hadnt have been for the donut thief playing out of his skin week in week out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.