United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Fully fledged' on sad cafe.
Just come out with a gem.
Saying about Delph not being blinded by the money....pmpl...
Erm Falcao?
Erm Van persie?
Erm weetabix head?
All on over 200k a week wasn't they?
Yep....not one of them blinded by money....all play for free...pmpl
From the midlands.
I rest my case.

A report from Cadena COPE's El Partido de las 12 suggests that United are now serious about landing Real Madrid's Gareth Bale, but have seen a world-record €140 million (£100 million) bid rejected.

We need to ensure we are in discussion with Madrid to inflate the price of any deal The scum are working on.

Same with Lacazette I hope we are LinkedIn on this player also

Has anyone actually seen them seriously linked with a striker? With the way they get linked to everyone and the utter lack of strikers they have, you'd think they'd be strongly linked with everyone under the sun, but I've not seen much yet? They usually telegraph their transfer moves weeks in advance with not so subtle press leaks, so they are either after a couple on the sly (which isn't like them) or they haven't made serious efforts for anyone yet (which would be weird). Or am I missing someone? If they go into the season with Rooney and the young lad Wilson as their only strikers, they'll end up with a Liverpool-esque goal return from their front players. Or is King Louis ust going to give up all pretence of being a football side and just start Fellaini up front every week?

30 is nothing nowadays as long as you look after yourself.

Pirlo, Pogba, Gerrard, Lampard, Xavi, Yaya.. the list goes on, all have had or having great careers in their thirties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.