United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have lost Van Persie and Di Maria - two world class players on their day - they have lost their best player in the Goaly (he will never play for them again in my opinion) or are about to. They are playing someone of the ability of Phil Neville at Centre Half in Blind, he has fell out with ROJO. Duncan Edwards - aka Phil Jones is injured. Memphis holds the record for giving the ball away the most times in a premiership game already. The new Italian fullback is so slow it is frightening. Watch him - they believe he is top drawer - time will show he is very very average.

The German pig farmer is a horrendous expensive buy and wont play more than 50 games for them ever. Carrick is 34 and past it.

Rooney is one year fatter, slower and richer and wont get any better. And they are stuck with him for 4 more years.

Then they go and spend millions and millions on someone who hasn't scored this season and Spurs thought was too expensive at 20 million Euros.

They have let Januzzi go who is thought was a decent prospect and who has scored 50% of there goals this season.

Look at there next 8 fixtures - he will be gone at Christmas and they will finish 5th. I am that confident.

They had one, but they had to throw it away.
stretford-end-banner.jpg
Just one of many reasons why I am PMSL img about comings and goings at the swamp. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Omg, they are mental. They are rats. I hate rats.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if Madrid dropped the ball so they can pick him up on a Free next year. Either way, it's damn hilarious how the club appears to be imploding. I may only be a backseat Football Manager type but even I know you don't win championships when your only forwards are a waning, former superstar and an unproven teenager, no matter how good his stats.

If I was them I'd go balls out for Cavani. He's not a busted flush like Falcao and will be good for a few goals.

Well, that's not quite true. If I were in charge of their transfer policy I'd make a £300 million bid for Andy Carroll.
Well. you're not in charge, Woodward is, so they'll probably sign Andy Pandy.

So they have lost Van Persie and Di Maria - two world class players on their day - they have lost their best player in the Goaly (he will never play for them again in my opinion) or are about to. They are playing someone of the ability of Phil Neville at Centre Half in Blind, he has fell out with ROJO. Duncan Edwards - aka Phil Jones is injured. Memphis holds the record for giving the ball away the most times in a premiership game already. The new Italian fullback is so slow it is frightening. Watch him - they believe he is top drawer - time will show he is very very average.

The German pig farmer is a horrendous expensive buy and wont play more than 50 games for them ever. Carrick is 34 and past it.

Rooney is one year fatter, slower and richer and wont get any better. And they are stuck with him for 4 more years.

Then they go and spend millions and millions on someone who hasn't scored this season and Spurs thought was too expensive at 20 million Euros.

They have let Januzzi go who is thought was a decent prospect and who has scored 50% of there goals this season.

Look at there next 8 fixtures - he will be gone at Christmas and they will finish 5th. I am that confident.
Quite agree I don't think many people realise just how bad it is over at the swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.