United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive cut my holiday to Brazil short just so i can get back for the derby on the 25th of October. Couldn't miss it for the world, the 6-1 will be nothing compared

So Monaco are now promising to release the paperwork to prove United are lying.

70m euros upfront and an additional 10m euros over the lifetime of his contract.

Making him (forgot his name again) the second most expensive footballer in British history.

Delicious.

70m euros upfront and an additional 10m euros over the lifetime of his contract.

Making him (forgot his name again) the second most expensive footballer in British history.

Delicious.
This is fucking brilliant. Well played Monaco, you the real MVP.

Delicious.

wouldn't hold my breath, the english media won't release this information

Delicious.
Just stop it. I keep spitting coffee out all over this Kindle.

Delicious.
Is this one of those really vivid dreams that feel so real?

Delicious.
Ive forgotten too.. how bizarre..

Has anyone else forgotten his name ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.