United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer we quoted the fee without add ons. We don't want the guy to meet the performance targets that trigger them now do we?

The figure is bang on as the fee has been paid in full according to French media sourcing from Monaco. I won't be surprised if the 36Mil + addons was a way of dressing down what is an exorbitant purchase for the media at our side of the water because announcing a transfer of £58mil for a 19 year old unknown is taking the mickey and will eclipse many transfer records on its own.

We will go with the £58million as quoted by reliable French media and journalists.

So they have lost Van Persie and Di Maria - two world class players on their day - they have lost their best player in the Goaly (he will never play for them again in my opinion) or are about to. They are playing someone of the ability of Phil Neville at Centre Half in Blind, he has fell out with ROJO. Duncan Edwards - aka Phil Jones is injured. Memphis holds the record for giving the ball away the most times in a premiership game already. The new Italian fullback is so slow it is frightening. Watch him - they believe he is top drawer - time will show he is very very average.

The German pig farmer is a horrendous expensive buy and wont play more than 50 games for them ever. Carrick is 34 and past it.

Rooney is one year fatter, slower and richer and wont get any better. And they are stuck with him for 4 more years.

Then they go and spend millions and millions on someone who hasn't scored this season and Spurs thought was too expensive at 20 million Euros.

They have let Januzzi go who is thought was a decent prospect and who has scored 50% of there goals this season.

Look at there next 8 fixtures - he will be gone at Christmas and they will finish 5th. I am that confident.
df6cd0ac-8139-4df4-ad1e-88fe0e46020d_McConaughey-Win-Update.gif

The figure is bang on as the fee has been paid in full according to French media sourcing from Monaco. I won't be surprised if the 36Mil + addons was a way of dressing down what is an exorbitant purchase for the media at our side of the water because announcing a transfer of £58mil for a 19 year old unknown is taking the mickey and will eclipse many transfer records on its own.

We will go with the £58million as quoted by reliable French media and journalists.
Weirdos. What is going on at Scum Central?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.