United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Monaco will have more fans in Manchester than they do in France if they pull this off and release all the details

United will always be about establishing narrative and myth.

Anyone who attempts to tell you this is all part of a carefully contrived plan, I would ask you to point them in the direction of the entire footballing world, pissing themselves at the levels of ineptitude and amateurism.

I give it less than 12 months and Simeone, Mourinho or Klopp will be in charge.

Full idiot.

Rags are an inch away from it.

What the in the name of fuck are they doing over there??

Can somebody PLEASE post the proof that theyve paid 80m euros? I like my pisstaking to be accurate! Theyre getting both barrels

United asked to fudge the figures of De Gea's price. They were getting £18.3m - that's only £400,000 more than they paid for someone who became one of the very best in the world.

And asked for Kaylor Navas to be valued at £11m to save face.

It's just too funny.
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Now they can get feck all for him instead :)

Tolmie, don't stop. Make shit up, I don't care, but keep posting!

United asked to fudge the figures of De Gea's price. They were getting £18.3m - that's only £400,000 more than they paid for someone who became one of the very best in the world.

And asked for Kaylor Navas to be valued at £11m to save face.

It's just too funny.

1378095315_laughter.gif

This thread has slowed down somewhat, have the raggys given up posting shit?

Its tea time (dinner if your posh) in Asia. Just wait until they've digested their bowls of authentic wayne rooney hair noodles before the keyboards are set alight with panic.

Text from a raggy mate:

"Fuck sake. Fucking fuck sake fucking ed Woodward fucking stupid ****. He really has turned us into a laughing stock. **** **** ****"

Dunno, but I'm not sure he's that impressed somehow. Just a feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.