United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Monaco are now promising to release the paperwork to prove United are lying.

70m euros upfront and an additional 10m euros over the lifetime of his contract.

Making him (forgot his name again) the second most expensive footballer in British history.

Delicious.

Oh please do that. Please.

Yo Everyone, long time lurker here but I had to join in on this!

Just read the De Gay deal fell through as Navas didn't want to join the RAGS!

United players are in revolt - not happy with the way established members of the squad have been treated this summer - Evans and Mushy Pea.
I'm not sure what I find more hilarious - that their players are in revolt or that Evans and Hernandez are considered as stalwarts! They're crumbling.

This is an unmitigated disaster in both football and commercial terms.

The rag lovers in the media are stunned, they are used to putting a gloss on the occasional rag hiccup (a hiccup that would be a disaster at City) but they can't polish this turd. They're drowning under a sea of twitter, YouTube, phone ins and blistering comments. One or two are grasping at straws, desperately talking up Martial on the airwaves, but when they do, it's met, with at best, an embarrassed silence.

LVG is finished, his football philosophy a joke, his media ramblings exposed as desperate "I don't know what I'm doing" camouflage, his tough guy stance revealed as authoritarian ineptitude. Woodward, a byword for clown, the "Utd Way" always a con, exposed as such.

They've just had a rag on Talk Sport comparing Utd unfavourably to the "professional" way that City go about their business!

Unless the rags sign Messi today they'll take years to come back from this. I expected Utd to have difficulty when Ferguson left, but this is several levels below the worst possible scenario.

United asked to fudge the figures of De Gea's price. They were getting £18.3m - that's only £400,000 more than they paid for someone who became one of the very best in the world.

And asked for Kaylor Navas to be valued at £11m to save face.

It's just too funny.

Txt to my mate.

what time ronaldo signing???

Just to late he s getting on a bit gone for the young french superstar instead more value and louie is starting the busby babes era again to bring the glory days back x

Who the French superstar pogba???

No hes too old and he did not fit in at the theatre of dreams thats why fergie got rid of him he cause to much trouble with the players he is another balottele

Can't think of any other French superstar!!!!
Who is he??

Anthony martial rated higher than zinedine zidane that will do us if hes that good x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.