United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
1udVLQK.png

City... Paying Red Cafe's wages since 2008 :D

Text from a raggy mate:

"Fuck sake. Fucking fuck sake fucking ed Woodward fucking stupid ****. He really has turned us into a laughing stock. **** **** ****"

Dunno, but I'm not sure he's that impressed somehow. Just a feeling.
Oh dear. Poor Raggie.

Liverpool will beat them at Old Trafford in the next league game, and there is potential for total revolt thereafter - in the next 10 league and champs league games, they'll get a handful of points if they're lucky:-

Liverpool - H
PSV -A
Sunderland - H
Wolfsburg - H
Arse - A
Everton - A
CSKA - A
CITY - H - Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
Palace - A
CSKA - H

Can't see them getting more than a handful of points out of the league games - unless Neymar, Muller and Bale turn up later today. Who's that you say? Martial? Teenager? £58 m?? What is he the German Footballer of the year or something?

I love it but, genuinely, YCMIU!!

That's my worry Tolmie. They're sinking so fast that it's only a matter of time before they get Klopp or Simeone. I don't want that to happen! I'd prefer them to sink at a slower rate so they don't even realise it's happening!

United asked to fudge the figures of De Gea's price. They were getting £18.3m - that's only £400,000 more than they paid for someone who became one of the very best in the world.

And asked for Kaylor Navas to be valued at £11m to save face.

It's just too funny.

They are saying this deal will go through but they can't play till January but if your Madrid why pay that fee now when in January they could get him for at least half that, being his contract runs out in the summer..

That's my worry Tolmie. They're sinking so fast that it's only a matter of time before they get Klopp or Simeone. I don't want that to happen! I'd prefer them to sink at a slower rate so they don't even realise it's happening!
I think the cold wet feeling around their ankles is giving the game away.

United will always be about establishing narrative and myth.

Anyone who attempts to tell you this is all part of a carefully contrived plan, I would ask you to point them in the direction of the entire footballing world, pissing themselves at the levels of ineptitude and amateurism.

I give it less than 12 months and Simeone, Mourinho or Klopp will be in charge.

Can see them definitely going for Mourinho because they will think it will guarantee them the league..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.