United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Di Maria goes next, add that to RVP and Nani off the high earners wagebill. It all points towards woodward making room for another 300k per week player. I'm gonna say that a cheeky punt on Ronaldo would be worth a bet. You heard it here first.

He's 38 years old and retired. Not even Woodward would be that stupid. Would he????

Take it you are on about Schweinsteiger, because the other signings United made are players mid-20's and one of the most promising young talents in football (Depay) similar to what you lot are paying £50m for in Sterling.

Schweinsteiger captained his country to a world cup just 12 months ago, so reminds me more of an Alonso signing for Bayern last year or a Pirlo for Juventus and out of curiosity when was Robbie Fowler world class? Prime Fowler couldn't even get into the England team.

Keep hating, hate won't make much difference what happens in reality and reality is City's squad is a mess, most forums are tipping City to be the ones to drop out of the top 4 if any.

If i was a City fan getting linked and even rejected by Fabian Delph wouldn't make feel more optimistic on the future and neither does spunking £50m on a young kid who's only had 1 good season out of 3, I say City need a few Bastian Schweinsteigers themselves looking at their small/average squad, take Aguero out and you lot are Spurs.

Of course sweety.

Take it you are on about Schweinsteiger, because the other signings United made are players mid-20's and one of the most promising young talents in football (Depay) similar to what you lot are paying £50m for in Sterling.

Schweinsteiger captained his country to a world cup just 12 months ago, so reminds me more of an Alonso signing for Bayern last year or a Pirlo for Juventus and out of curiosity when was Robbie Fowler world class? Prime Fowler couldn't even get into the England team.

Keep hating, hate won't make much difference what happens in reality and reality is City's squad is a mess, most forums are tipping City to be the ones to drop out of the top 4 if any.

If i was a City fan getting linked and even rejected by Fabian Delph wouldn't make feel more optimistic on the future and neither does spunking £50m on a young kid who's only had 1 good season out of 3, I say City need a few Bastian Schweinsteigers themselves looking at their small/average squad, take Aguero out and you lot are Spurs.
shut-down-the-internet.jpg

Of course sweety.
I might have jumped the gun a bit thinking he's a Utd fan. Chester Copperpot was a character in "The Goonies".. He also mentioned Spurs.. This ones an Arsenal fan!! Haha! Bless him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.