United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not a lot against rags coming on here and being loudmouth rags, it's pretty sad but it's what you expect. The real sad cunts are the ones who pretend to be City fans, I honestly have no idea how boring your life has to be to keep that up for any length of time. (same goes for any blues who do the reverse on redcafe, which presumably also happens)

The same could apply to our squad. "Fernando, Mangala, Demichelis, Bony tells me all i need to know about our squad strenght".

All teams have lesser quality players, it's the starting eleven that matters and currently United's is in a very good shape while we aren't improving ours.

I spy with my little eye something beginning with R...

If I was ever to join rag cafe I'd like to think I'd be a **** on there too

Believe it or not..I've got a few rag mates..all working class Manchester lads with no airs and graces..they are the type of nited fans who are most bearable..but even them at times need taking down a peg
Yeah growing up on Langley I'd say the split between my mates was 50/50 blue and red. They're mostly match going lads and even now our rivalry is pretty good natured.
My theory is places like redcafe/Rawk have more members from further afield and for some reason It seems the further away you are the harder you have to come across as "Top Red" and post nonsense.
The only thing that redcafe does well is not allowing posters to sign up and get straight on the main boards so they can Wum. By the looks you have to have posted a bit before getting promoted to the mains. Doing something like that here would weed all the gobshites out soon enough.

Hahaha, well in @ChesterCopperpot you sycophant.

The rags squad is in much worse disrepair than ours, mate. And they're probably going to lose their best player in De Gea.

Funny how you mention Delph, but don't mention Sterling. Or the fact we're linked with Pogba and De Bruyne, the two best young players in Europe.

Take it you are on about Schweinsteiger, because the other signings United made are players mid-20's and one of the most promising young talents in football (Depay) similar to what you lot are paying £50m for in Sterling.

Schweinsteiger captained his country to a world cup just 12 months ago, so reminds me more of an Alonso signing for Bayern last year or a Pirlo for Juventus and out of curiosity when was Robbie Fowler world class? Prime Fowler couldn't even get into the England team.

Keep hating, hate won't make much difference what happens in reality and reality is City's squad is a mess, most forums are tipping City to be the ones to drop out of the top 4 if any.

If i was a City fan getting linked and even rejected by Fabian Delph wouldn't make feel more optimistic on the future and neither does spunking £50m on a young kid who's only had 1 good season out of 3, I say City need a few Bastian Schweinsteigers themselves looking at their small/average squad, take Aguero out and you lot are Spurs.

BTLsrvN.gif

Take it you are on about Schweinsteiger, because the other signings United made are players mid-20's and one of the most promising young talents in football (Depay) similar to what you lot are paying £50m for in Sterling.

Schweinsteiger captained his country to a world cup just 12 months ago, so reminds me more of an Alonso signing for Bayern last year or a Pirlo for Juventus and out of curiosity when was Robbie Fowler world class? Prime Fowler couldn't even get into the England team.

Keep hating, hate won't make much difference what happens in reality and reality is City's squad is a mess, most forums are tipping City to be the ones to drop out of the top 4 if any.

If i was a City fan getting linked and even rejected by Fabian Delph wouldn't make feel more optimistic on the future and neither does spunking £50m on a young kid who's only had 1 good season out of 3, I say City need a few Bastian Schweinsteigers themselves looking at their small/average squad, take Aguero out and you lot are Spurs.

Haha, It's that time of year again when the rags celebrate winning the Transfer Cup. You celebrated last year too, how did that work out? As much as you try to airbrush over it, the only reason you scraped into the top 4 last year was because of the doughnut thief. He won more points for you than any other player and by the time the season starts he will be at Real Madrid. You can get as cocky and as gobby as you want, I know it's not been easy for you the last few years, but as soon as the season starts you will be in for a surprise. City are challenging for the top spot again. You will be fighting with Arsenal for 3rd or 4th. An improvement on last year but still a rung or two lower on the ladder than us.

Utd will be title challengers next year. They should have been last season given what they spent and had a 10-67 million player in most positions. We all know the favouritism they got from officials under Ferguson. Brian Clough once said Shilton was worth 10 points a season to Forest, well decisions must be 15-20 to Utd. Under Moyes and the poor start Turtleneck had, refs gave up on them, heck even Webb retired as nothing more he could do to help them but in the 2nd half of last season we have seen them benefit more and more from offside goals, non sending offs, soft penalties so next season expect them to continue getting Mason, Oliver and co on a regular basis and benefit like when Ferguson was there.

Utd will be title challengers next year. They should have been last season given what they spent and had a 10-67 million player in most positions. We all know the favouritism they got from officials under Ferguson. Brian Clough once said Shilton was worth 10 points a season to Forest, well decisions must be 15-20 to Utd. Under Moyes and the poor start Turtleneck had, refs gave up on them, heck even Webb retired as nothing more he could do to help them but in the 2nd half of last season we have seen them benefit more and more from offside goals, non sending offs, soft penalties so next season expect them to continue getting Mason, Oliver and co on a regular basis and benefit like when Ferguson was there.

yep plus there piss easy start again

Hahaha, well in @ChesterCopperpot you sycophant.

The rags squad is in much worse disrepair than ours, mate. And they're probably going to lose their best player in De Gea.

Funny how you mention Delph, but don't mention Sterling. Or the fact we're linked with Pogba and De Bruyne, the two best young players in Europe.
His implication about Delph is that he "snubbed" us!
Mr pot should ask himself a couple of questions about young Fabian, - did he "snub" us because he thought he was too good a player to come to little City , and thought he could do better?
Or did he "snub" us because he didn't think little City could match his ambition to win trophies, which he thought was a more likely prospect at Villa?
Or was there possibly another reason? What do you think Chester?

If this is an attempt at a wind up fair enough as some of the comments are laughable & ridiculous.

Something tells me it is not though & this is yet another example of a deluded rag who beleives the crap the media talk & thinks he is a knowledgable because he has the Utd Duvet set & Utd wallpaper.

Aguero is world class no doubt BUT what about Silva, Yaya, Zabba, Komps & Hart?!

We won the league in 2014 when Aguero was out for the majority of the season- when did Spurs last win the league?!

Are these the same media outlets & forums that tipped Utd & Chelsea to win the league when City won it, or for City to finish 4th last season & even drop out of the top 4?!

The fact is City underperormed last season & still finished above Utd. So by your logic we were crap & finished 2nd, Utd were good & finished 4th!

Schweinsteiger is a good player & will do well in Europe but i doubt he has the legs to keep up with the pace of the prem.

The media is all about £ & getting people to watch or click on their stories, this is why they pander to the clubs with the two biggest fan base in England- Liverpool & Utd.

The media has little to do with knowledge & insight

Anyway why am i try to reason with an idiot?

Idiots do not see reason just shout their mouth off hoping to be heard.

Thanks for showing why every fan outside of Old Trafford dislikes Utd, you & Liverpool deserve each other as most of your fans are equally deluded.

I am sure we have all met idiots like this in our lives as blues & some have been lucky enough to crack them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.