United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it you are on about Schweinsteiger, because the other signings United made are players mid-20's and one of the most promising young talents in football (Depay) similar to what you lot are paying £50m for in Sterling.

Schweinsteiger captained his country to a world cup just 12 months ago, so reminds me more of an Alonso signing for Bayern last year or a Pirlo for Juventus and out of curiosity when was Robbie Fowler world class? Prime Fowler couldn't even get into the England team.

Keep hating, hate won't make much difference what happens in reality and reality is City's squad is a mess, most forums are tipping City to be the ones to drop out of the top 4 if any.

If i was a City fan getting linked and even rejected by Fabian Delph wouldn't make feel more optimistic on the future and neither does spunking £50m on a young kid who's only had 1 good season out of 3, I say City need a few Bastian Schweinsteigers themselves looking at their small/average squad, take Aguero out and you lot are Spurs.

Your full of shit.

Take it you are on about Schweinsteiger, because the other signings United made are players mid-20's and one of the most promising young talents in football (Depay) similar to what you lot are paying £50m for in Sterling.

Schweinsteiger captained his country to a world cup just 12 months ago, so reminds me more of an Alonso signing for Bayern last year or a Pirlo for Juventus and out of curiosity when was Robbie Fowler world class? Prime Fowler couldn't even get into the England team.

Keep hating, hate won't make much difference what happens in reality and reality is City's squad is a mess, most forums are tipping City to be the ones to drop out of the top 4 if any.

If i was a City fan getting linked and even rejected by Fabian Delph wouldn't make feel more optimistic on the future and neither does spunking £50m on a young kid who's only had 1 good season out of 3, I say City need a few Bastian Schweinsteigers themselves looking at their small/average squad, take Aguero out and you lot are Spurs.

*spits tea out*

At least we have an honest bonafide rag who's not ashamed to nail his colours to the mast...I respect that ;-)

The same could apply to our squad. "Fernando, Mangala, Demichelis, Bony tells me all i need to know about our squad strenght".

All teams have lesser quality players, it's the starting eleven that matters and currently United's is in a very good shape while we aren't improving ours.

The raggy WUM's are as piss poor as their team these days.

If Di Maria goes next, add that to RVP and Nani off the high earners wagebill. It all points towards woodward making room for another 300k per week player. I'm gonna say that a cheeky punt on Ronaldo would be worth a bet. You heard it here first.

can we keep this one he`s funny

Keep telling yourself that. I'm quite content to see Utd strengthen. Next season when City have finished ahead of you again there will be no excuses of "New manager" "team in transition" "players needing time to bed in" and all the other sound bytes that are wheeled out to appease the shithouse fanbase.
The truth is you've spent fortunes over the last 18 months, your wage bill is the highest in the league and we're still better than you.
Another season of fighting to stay in the top four beckons for yourselves. Enjoy.

It's odd, I'm really not seeing much mention of Di Maria being possibly the biggest flop in the history of the premier league in the media. You'd have thought the fact that the most expensive player in the history of the premier league is being binned off for a huge loss after only one season might be news worthy, but he seems to be being allowed to slip out thr back door with very little inquiry as to how this might have happened, or criticism of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.