United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do love a bit of Rag optimism before a ball is kicked.

No doubt they will pick up the intergalactic cup again in the states and we will be treated to delusions of grandeur and predictions of them going unbeaten net season and winning everything.

Enjoy the battle for 4th you rag cunts and shopping at Aldi's for players whilst we shop at Fortnum and Masons.

Was reported even Schweinsteiger had a huge wage increase on Joining Utd (+ 15 million for a almost 31 year old) and lets not forget how much they paid Falcao a week
The thing is, most of our players who've been given the label "Mercenary" have proved to be acute signing who've been value for money. Aguero, Silva, Toure, and Nasri have been the bedrock of our achievements and their transfer fees and wages wouldn't look out of place if they were at Utd - they'd probably be earning more these days.

I try not to reason with the raggy bastards, it's just a pointless endeavour. Best just tap them on their heads and say: "There there, little fellow. I'm sure your GP can give you something for it," and leave them to it.

If Di Maria goes next, add that to RVP and Nani off the high earners wagebill. It all points towards woodward making room for another 300k per week player. I'm gonna say that a cheeky punt on Ronaldo would be worth a bet. You heard it here first.
You posted the same shit last night you daft ****, so how can it be here first, fucking moron

Fuck me look at the rag softarses on here, they sign 3 average players and they get that pig headed swagger back..fuckin hilarious.
And I bet there isn't one season ticket between the rag gobshites on here, not one of them has ever been to Swamp, not a shiny red seat between the bitter cunts.
Laughable.

Getting linked with Pogba and De Bruyne means fuck all if you end up with neither.

We signed Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin whilst you wanted Delph but for an unknown reason he preferred to stay at Villa. I don't know which team done better, the one who's bought the captain of the world champoins and one of the best DMs in the world or the one who's being linked to Pogba.

Sterling only went to City because of the lack of competition for his signature and because you were the only club who doesn't mind another mercenary in the club.
Interesting slant ,this.
If the old piss can hadn't been so obsessed with his "noisy neighbours" to the extent of pleading with Scholes to come out of retirement, he might have noticed the very talented young Frenchman they had ,given him a few more games and developed him into a top class midfielder, instead of which , off he went and they end up buying an ageing German to do the same job as Pogba would now be doing for them now and for years to come!!
Top class irony this.

Just been a kid on the Chase, right knobhead.What do you do in your spare time ? Bradley asked, Big United fan, so whenever they are in London I try to watch them. Thick **** didn't get one question right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.