United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been a kid on the Chase, right knobhead.What do you do in your spare time ? Bradley asked, Big United fan, so whenever they are in London I try to watch them. Thick **** didn't get one question right.

Just seen that. What a twat, the only thing 'Italian' about him was his name. Born and bred in Milan? Bollocks, more like West Ham!

Getting linked with Pogba and De Bruyne means fuck all if you end up with neither.

We signed Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin whilst you wanted Delph but for an unknown reason he preferred to stay at Villa. I don't know which team done better, the one who's bought the captain of the world champoins and one of the best DMs in the world or the one who's being linked to Pogba.

Sterling only went to City because of the lack of competition for his signature and because you were the only club who doesn't mind another mercenary in the club.
Who else was in for schweinhund raggy,suppose it's a quick fix for your team and one last huge payday for him,as for sterling 20yrs old and loads of potential throw in pogba and de Bruyne (if they do end up signing ) and we have players hungry for success and not one last payday..

Love a bit of Pre season banter with them daft twats.......it starts getting a bit awkward around Xmas and goes down hill from there.
Enjoy the banter while it lasts guys.
Welcome raheem sterling by the way.....to a club that wins trophies :-)
Too easy.

The same could apply to our squad. "Fernando, Mangala, Demichelis, Bony tells me all i need to know about our squad strenght".

All teams have lesser quality players, it's the starting eleven that matters and currently United's is in a very good shape while we aren't improving ours.

You're a trier but if you take those rag bins off for one minute you'd laugh along with us.

Getting linked with Pogba and De Bruyne means fuck all if you end up with neither.

We signed Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin whilst you wanted Delph but for an unknown reason he preferred to stay at Villa. I don't know which team done better, the one who's bought the captain of the world champoins and one of the best DMs in the world or the one who's being linked to Pogba.

Sterling only went to City because of the lack of competition for his signature and because you were the only club who doesn't mind another mercenary in the club.
Speaking of mercenaries, which club had the higher wage bill?

Speaking of mercenaries, which club had the higher wage bill?

This.

Pig Fucker is obviously after one last big payday. So was Falcao and so was Di Maria.

And to @CaptainMarvel :

Why would you sign up to a City forum anyway, you sad obsessed twat?

Little Citeh seem to have got right up your 'infallible' noses, you bunch of sycophantic, glory hunting, arrogant **** stains.

"We"

Hungarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.