United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less if they lose him this year for a decent amount of money or next year for nothing. Him leaving is the inevitable part and it's funny as fuck whichever way you look at it. The Valdes quote surely has to be a joke though? The word "philosophy" seems to have just become the turtles go to excuse for being a bellend.

Looks like De Gea's staying then. So leaves for nish next summer. Oh well.

They're certainly strengthening but let's face it they needed to.

Finishing 4th without any midweek games, bar one trip to MK was it?, was piss poor. Even Yesterday FC managed a tilt at the title when free of any European football, so let's see how they fare with a busier schedule. That's IF they qualify for the CL groups and get any further in the LC.

I wonder how much they're prepared to lose on dire Maria? The press will be up in arms!

Eh? Oh.

I'm sorry but I'm one of those people that trawls other clubs forums, I like to see what other fans think and say about us mighty blues, and the cretins on Ragcafe seem to think we'll get top 4 next season only because Liverpool and Southampton will be weaker. YCNMIU, they buy Schweinsteiger (ageing, gradually playing less games over the last 3 seasons), Scheiderlin (reasonable, solid, doesn't set the pulse racing), some Italian full back ( don't know anything about him) and Depay (see Alfonse Alves/ Georgio Samaras score a few in a ordinary league) and they see that catapulting them towards the title.
What do you expect them to say? They want us to fail so much, it hurts. Surely their reaction after the last Derby had that written all over it. With hindsight, it was one of my favourite moments of the season, odd though that sounds, and as horrible it felt at the time, as their bitter mask truly slipped for a short while. After that, finishing second sure felt sweet.

They are improved, discernibly so, and it's going to be a four horse title race next season, imo, which will certainly be a hugely exciting thing to be part of.

Where's Carragher et al to criticize Mr Valdes for not playing. They crucified Sterling for f all.

Where's Carragher et al to criticize Mr Valdes for not playing. They crucified Sterling for f all.

so true the hate of Manchester city by the media is shocking god help us if we get to the champions league final they want be backing the british side

Strange transfer de gay to Real. I have not seen Madrid attempting to buy him, more Utd trying to sell. If I was Madrid Courtouis would be my main GK target and Chelsea signing Begovic I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.