United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Gaal treating Valdes like that is really disgusting. Valdes has won it all and deserves better than to have his character assassinated on TV. It is a smear on his professionalism throughout his career (which I'm sure he has good character references from better managers down the years) and if I was Valdes I would take it personally and sue the ***** - you are stopping a man from earning a living by doing that to his character.

You don't call a player out in public like that, shades of nasty Mourinho. You sort problems out behind closed doors not involve the circus press.

Pressure on Van Gaal now to deliver for the RAG's next season, otherwise his tenure will be deemed a total flop/failure by pissing off a bunch of players by been a total control freak. There is been ruthless but doing it in a better way (by dealing with people with respect as he would want to be treated if he doesn't achieve his target by the RAG's board), Van Gaal leaves me cold.

Last edited:
All this "philosophy" bollocks is hilarious too, the RAG's have bought into it hook, line and sinker. Thinking this exotic foreign manager really has a clue yet they criticize Liverpool fans when Benitez was doing the same thing when he was there.

Van Gaal knows he has 1 or 2 seasons left, he is going to leave that club in a worst state and the RAG's deserve it.

The RAG's relying totally on Rooney next season to score the goals is a massive mistake, he has never been the main man when they was successful (Tranny and Van Persie won them the titles). Good for us too, he has a history with injuries and going through periods of hot and cold goal-scoring spells.

It was upto those bastards that they should have had the succession planning for those players departing.

And no, it's not similar to us losing silva ,yaya ,kompany et al. None of their players that left were good enough for them anymore. Vidic, Rio, Evra, Fletcher all were past it. Anderson and Cleverley were just plain shit.

They shouldn't be in that position in the first place. Look how Chelsea have managed their transition, 0 net spend.

Fuck of raggy cunts. Enjoy your windows of signing the german Stephan Irelands.

You mad? German Stephen Ireland? Would you prefer Fernando in midfield? I'd have Schweinsteiger in our midfield straight away, miles better than Fernando and Fernandinho.

I bet these lot keep De Gea for a season and bring in Otamendi instead of Ramos.

If they do they will contend for the title if they get themselves a top striker.

Fuck LVG. Valdes, whatever people think of him, is a 3 time CL winning keeper on a legendary team. A trophy Tactical Turtle can only dream of winning. He has earned the right not to be thrown in the reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.