United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laserblue - His buyout clause has been reported as 50 million Euros (£36 million).
Colombia-MCFC - Ridiculous sum for a goalkeeper

Even more ridiculous figure for a 19 year old kid who has only completed 6 matches.

That's spot on, the lad wants to play and the agent has got him another 100k a week at least so that's what 3/4 mill extra this season. Plus a release clause which he will get a portion of. not great strategy from his club but the best they could get out of the situation they got themselves into.

In the 80's and early 90's, Liverpool were the team that always put us back in our box. A cup run or title challenge was usually put to bed by them. Even in 91, when the team was turning the corner, Beardsley and Barnes would come to town and give us a dicking. Then over the next 3/4 seasons we overtook them and the derbies became closely fought battles like the classic game that ended 3-3.
They are not derbies

I still don't know why he'd bother signing though. For some players, I get it. You want to make sure your club gets something for you. But why would you do that for a club that clearly did everything possible to sabotage your move this summer? He'd be free to leave next summer anyway. And with a huge signing on fee to go with it.
£££££££
He'll still get the huge signing on fee next summer when he moves to Real, but this way he gets another huge signing on fee this summer as well, along with a pay rise. He'll be doing very, very well from this, as will his agent.

He had to sign the new deal, otherwise they'd refuse to play him and he'd lose his place for Spain in the euros. Guarantee he'll be off to Madrid next summer though!

This whole saga is so funny. I noticed one particular comment of his after signing the new deal. ''Manchester United is a special club''.....what the hell happened to the ''greatest and biggest club in the world'' which all the other signings have been told to say at every possible opportunity....haha!!!!.

Yeah, except that the incentives that we offer are things like a good education, rather than a new car for dad.
Or back in the day it was any Sharp appliance they would want, I'm glad sharp domestic products were shite

At least parents are much more discerning these days and see that a high quality education is of better value than a fucking microwave

He'll be off to Madrid either in the summer or summer after. I'm sure they have an agreement somewhere in his contract. Either way I'm sure it was money motivated, he'll make an extra million or two a year and get a nice bumper sign on fee then sign for Franco's team

He'll be off to Madrid either in the summer or summer after. I'm sure they have an agreement somewhere in his contract. Either way I'm sure it was money motivated, he'll make an extra million or two a year and get a nice bumper sign on fee then sign for Franco's team

I agree although most United fans now think that's it and are still think he'll be around for a testimonial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.