United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Jizzy Jazzy scoring in that friendly can somebody just recap for me- if ( as is looking likely ) Wilson is also loaned out exactly who does that leave them with as strikers - the serial penalty scorer, wotsisname and who else?

Take your pic
The bog brush - who has a great touch for a big man, said no one ever.
Martial - I feel sorry for him, he has no idea what is in store for him.
Depay - Struggling already in his favoured position.

Take your pic
The bog brush - who has a great touch for a big man, said no one ever.
Martial - I feel sorry for him, he has no idea what is in store for him.
Depay - Struggling already in his favoured position.

Yep thought so...... fucked...... that and Mr Penalty must be worth 18 - 20 goals per season collectively - forget defensive frailties do they think that forward line would have the fire power to launch a realistic attack on top spot never mind top 4.

You must know you are fucked when you realise your attacking options would be massively improved with the addition of Olivier Giroud

Interesting to see both Everton and United use this tactic. Even West Brom with Berahino resisted a fee they might normally have taken.

Goes to show the Premier League is so rich, even big fees don't tempt sales anymore. That new contract will allow a lot of clubs to keep their players and the fees will get much higher. Almost prohibitively high for any foreign club outside Munich and the Spanish giants.

Shame we now have to compete with the best keeper in the PL again, but oh well.
That's just it. People go on about the English premium, it's all about the act that English clubs have a lot more money.

I was reading that by 2016/2017 season the team in 20th place will get more than Real or Barca.

That's just it. People go on about the English premium, it's all about the act that English clubs have a lot more money.

I was reading that by 2016/2017 season the team in 20th place will get more than Real or Barca.

That will also price out young players from moving abroad, saying that, it does now

So? I could edit that now and say Newcastle V Palace is a derby but it doesn't make it true

Liverpool are in Liverpool, United are not, not even close. That is why I do not view it as a derby - there's no debate about it as far as I'm concerned
But they ARE nearer Manchester than Liverpool, therefore it's a Greater Manchester derby, just like playing Oldham, Notlob and Wigan.

Goes to show the Premier League is so rich, even big fees don't tempt sales anymore. That new contract will allow a lot of clubs to keep their players and the fees will get much higher. Almost prohibitively high for any foreign club outside Munich and the Spanish giants.
Well you say that, but you might also end up with a lot of PL players ending up playing in other leagues with the PL club paying part of their wages as they struggle to find buyers that will match their current paycheques. It makes it easier for PL clubs to keep the players they want, but much harder to get rid of the ones they don't.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.