United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are united the only team that Virtually all the british media talk Bout? Haha Must say though, its a slightly more less aggrevating story dominating this time with LVG slagging off his own (the "best" team in europe) ;)

I have just seen the turtles press conference today. He didn't even make sense. Just sang van gals red army twice as some sort of justification for why the players think he is a dickhead.

Save our turtle and then when he finally gets find out - giggs for manager. We could get 5 years of slow death out of these 2 jokers. We want a slow painful death for these rats.

I have just seen the turtles press conference today. He didn't even make sense. Just sang van gals red army twice as some sort of justification for why the players think he is a dickhead.

Save our turtle and then when he finally gets find out - giggs for manager. We could get 5 years of slow death out of these 2 jokers. We want a slow painful death for these rats.

He sang in the press conference? What for?
If they lose tomorrow, he's had it!

I saw a bit of it, he sounds quite unhinged doesn't he

I couldn't imagine Pellegrini bursting into song at a press conference, singing Pellegrinis Blue and White army. If he did that the press would have a piss taking field day

It really is marvelous entertainment. I'd heard about the press conference, but thought it was being exaggerated, however it was worse than I expected! Fucking classic.

The fact that grannyshagger and carrick went to see TT tells you all you need to know, falling apart at the seams, with familyman to follow. ycnmiu.

Blinder? They missed the deal because of their fucking incompetence. Tell me what's your opinion now as they've forced the best keeper in the world to sign up and play or miss euros and a year of football in your prime. Absolutely disgraceful. I'd be embarrassed if my club did that.

Read that bit in bold and think about it, you've answered your own question, and if you think that deal fell through because of a dodgy email then you're more than a little bit naive.

Having seen it I have to say it just looks weird and rambling - and I agree if they lose the 'istree derby tomorrow in front of 7,000,000,000,000,000 fans in the swamp - sorry I meant TV viewers - did I miss a few 00000 off? - what with players coming in and telling him the changing room is flat - i.e " Boss - you've lost the dressing room " plus the massive success of securing his own keeper on loan from Real Madrid until the end of the season at huge cost - on the back of the Failcow and Tia Maria debacles and he is fucking Dead Moyes Walking.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.