United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stick to your guns, fella. If you want to call your match against the dippers a derby, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And if you want to rely on a List that includes Chelsea-Leeds as a derby, don't let anyone tell you it's a steaming pile of shit.

You ARE relevant and you DO matter and that's the end of it.
This.

Remember, people are laughing with you, not at you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Just heard an interesting story about Baconface. My mum's in a care home and he went there a while ago to visit a friend of his who was also a resident. A boy with learning difficulties was there for some reason and this boy was a mad united fan. He was thrilled when he heard who was there somthe staff asked if he'd have a word with the lad. Apparently he said "No I'm not here for that. I've come to see a friend." Nice.

Just heard an interesting story about Baconface. My mum's in a care home and he went there a while ago to visit a friend of his who was also a resident. A boy with learning difficulties was there for some reason and this boy was a mad united fan. He was thrilled when he heard who was there somthe staff asked if he'd have a word with the lad. Apparently he said "No I'm not here for that. I've come to see a friend." Nice.

latest

the battle for 4th spot that's what they have become fighting each other for the glory of a champions league play off
and skysports can spin the fuck out of it all they like its not a derby or 2 giants of the premier league anymore its just another game and Liverpool have never won the premier league so how can you bill it battle of the giants

Reading on the BBC that LVG admits "players had concerns". Keep going Louis. You are doing a great job.

Used to be the case that Man City were the laughing stock of football. Now it's Man Utd. His press conferences are just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.