United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't mean he's similat to Ireland. Just that he will have as much of impact on their team as Stephan Ireland would have had.

I'm starting to find your love for the rags... well, nothing.

Why is it a love in? United have signed some players in Di Maria (who will be like a new signing to them this season if he stays) Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin who if we would have signed I would have said have strengthened our team, so if they're good enough to strengthen our team then why not United's?

I think you'll find a lot of united fans see us signing Sterling as a great signing and not slagging off the lad and the fee like others have been doing!

Just because you're on a City forum doesn't mean you HAVE to slag United off at every given moment, I only stated they've strengthened really well and a few more signings will make them title contenders in my eyes.

Out of interest, what would people prefer?

De Gea leaving now for 20m or so (they want over 30m but won't get it)

Or leaving on a free next summer giving the scum cunts nothing?

Now, with Caballero replacing him.

£20m is just a fraction of their annual transfer budget. Would rather see them weakened.

Someone with his vast experience at his age will take to the Prem.
The German league is no different to the English league especially on physicality, he may struggle through winter period but most over sea players do.

Boyata disagrees, he's warned Schwiensteiger that the Premiership is much much tougher than the Bundesliga. Referees let a lot more go, teams are much quicker and hungrier and there are never any easy games as there often are in Germany...

Just sayin like

From yesterday's paper...

BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER has been warned he faces a major test adapting to life in the Premier League.

The Germany World Cup winner joined Manchester United this week from Bayern Munich in a £15million deal on a three-year contract.

Schweinsteiger is regarded as one of the most accomplished central midfielders of his generation, but former Bayern team-mate and Germany colleague Jerome Boateng believes it will take him time to adapt to the English game.

Boateng (right) found it hard to settle at Manchester City before joining Bayern, and said: “It will be a little harder for him. Basti has to be prepared for that.

“Referees will not whistle for every foul, in fact for almost no foul.

“The game will be faster. He has to adapt, but he has the qualities, he will succeed.

“And he has the personality to influence a match very much.

“The English supporters are really fair, they will give a nice welcome.

“I hope it will be a great experience for him and he will grow.”

Last edited:
How did they get £8m for Evans? More than we got for Nastasic iirc.
United tax. There'll always be mugs in the premier league willing to buy their academy shite for well over the odds. I'm surprised it's that low, they usually get that for the 23 year olds who went on 30 championship loans and never got a game.

I see fatboy Rooney has said he is thinking about going to the MLS when his contract runs out? More like he wants out of the rags and is doing one of his rock the boat things that Whiskey Nose used to let him get away with having seen what happened to Valdes and hoping he can be typically scouse and blame everyone else when hes fucked off early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.