United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame we now have to compete with the best keeper in the PL again, but oh well.
I beg your pardon? The best keeper in the league and world is Mr Joe Hart, the guy who you can't remember when he last let a goal in.
As regards to De Gea, he's undoubtably a very good keeper but hyped up to fuck because he plays for that red shite. If he was that good Real Madrid would've got that deal done.[/QUOTE]
excuse me its ...Joe (golden glove record holder) Hart

It could be any number of reasons really - his missus could be out and it's his turn to babysit for all we know. Could be family reasons, could be sponsorship commitments. I'd be amazed if he didn't play tomorrow
Instead of no one in the club knows why ? , else wouldnt they cite sponsor/ family commitments ?

I couldn't imagine Pellegrini bursting into song at a press conference, singing Pellegrinis Blue and White army. If he did that the press would have a piss taking field day
I think they'd be happy as it would keep them awake at least.

Theme music for the game has the following first verse; in honour of both teams:

Happy and I'm smiling,
Walking miles to drink your water.
You know I'd love to love you,
And above you there's no other.

Children might not recognise it.

But he's a manager, he does his talking on the pitch with the team he picks and how he sets us out to play. If we wanted a fucking performing monkey we'd go down the same route as Chelsea and your shithouse club.
The press get exactly what they deserve from Pellergrini and I'd have it no other way.

We had a manager who gave the media quotes and stories in Mancini, didn't exactly see us with a load of positive press did it? I'm more than happy with Pellegrini's "give them fuck all" approach. The media hate it, which is good enough reason to do it if you ask me. I'd rather have an unco-operative manager than one who looks a dick.

As I understood it he'd been training with us but we dithered about getting him signed up and they jumped in.

Didn't a certain P. J. Swales hesitate over whether to release the money to retain Bryan Briggs?

IIRC, we'd already exhausted our youth budget for that year and Swales wasn't prepared to put in the extra to retain the future sister-in-law shagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.