United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheltered Housing for the elderly nearby perhaps?

They pull this sort of shit for every big game yet they always seem to have a full strength side out

I'm sure they intentionally lie about length of time their players will be out for as they always seem to 'win' these fitness battles. Just watch next time a player is ruled out for 2 months, I bet they are back beforehand

They pull this sort of shit for every big game yet they always seem to have a full strength side out

I'm sure they intentionally lie about length of time their players will be out for as they always seem to 'win' these fitness battles. Just watch next time a player is ruled out for 2 months, I bet they are back beforehand
no mention of him being injured what is strange(if true) though is him missing from the hotel and training

Having seen it I have to say it just looks weird and rambling - and I agree if they lose the 'istree derby tomorrow in front of 7,000,000,000,000,000 fans in the swamp - sorry I meant TV viewers - did I miss a few 00000 off? - what with players coming in and telling him the changing room is flat - i.e " Boss - you've lost the dressing room " plus the massive success of securing his own keeper on loan from Real Madrid until the end of the season at huge cost - on the back of the Failcow and Tia Maria debacles and he is fucking Dead Moyes Walking.........
Chortle.

no mention of him being injured what is strange(if true) though is him missing from the hotel and training

It could be any number of reasons really - his missus could be out and it's his turn to babysit for all we know. Could be family reasons, could be sponsorship commitments. I'd be amazed if he didn't play tomorrow

Shame we now have to compete with the best keeper in the PL again, but oh well.[/QUOTE]
I beg your pardon? The best keeper in the league and world is Mr Joe Hart, the guy who you can't remember when he last let a goal in.
As regards to De Gea, he's undoubtably a very good keeper but hyped up to fuck because he plays for that red shite. If he was that good Real Madrid would've got that deal done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.