United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you're not defending the way they play? fucking hell. They're long ball merchants same as Wimbledon.

The rags play it lobg to Fellani who chests it down and passes it on the ground.

Wimbledon used to hoof the ball any and everywhere.

2 different styles of play entirely.

The rags play it lobg to Fellani who chests it down and passes it on the ground.

Wimbledon used to hoof the ball any and everywhere.

2 different styles of play entirely.

They both lobbed it up in the hope a big man can knock it down to a player running on to it. The only difference is the rags cost more money. Would you be happy if we played the same way as the rags? because I know I wouldn't be.

I can see Benteke beating up utd centre halves today, a chance for him to bully Blind if Brenda gets the ball early to him.

Can't wait to see Benteke vs Danny Blind.. a disaster waiting to happen LOL if I was Rodgers I'd get the ball into Benteke at every chance.

They both lobbed it up in the hope a big man can knock it down to a player running on to it. The only difference is the rags cost more money. Would you be happy if we played the same way as the rags? because I know I wouldn't be.

Ok. Rags hit long passes to Fellani that he chests down.

Wimbledon booted the ball up to the forwards in 50/50 situations to either get the 2nd ball, or get a knockdown.

Completely different styles of play.

Ok. Rags hit long passes to Fellani that he chests down.

Wimbledon booted the ball up to the forwards in 50/50 situations to either get the 2nd ball, or get a knockdown.

Completely different styles of play.

Well dodged so I'll ask again. Would you be happy if we played like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.