United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck are these second? Seriously? I thought the standard of this league was increasing, how wrong was I.
They are a dire side, but they are relatively organised. That's enough to be second when everyone else is playing so badly. Palace and Everton are probably the only two sides outside of us that are actually playing well, but they've had the misfortune of having played us, so are automatically one game down on the rags

Well
According to the rag rabble on the tram post maych tonight ,they are back! And the title will be theirs,we apparently according to them are in a false position?!
Martial as well is the new ronaldo
Amongst all their usual ape like 1970s singing and behaviour i had to laugh inside to myself
These guys are comedy

Well
According to the rag rabble on the tram post maych tonight ,they are back! And the title will be theirs,we apparently according to them are in a false position?!
Martial as well is the new ronaldo
Amongst all their usual ape like 1970s singing and behaviour i had to laugh inside to myself
These guys are comedy

Biggest bunch of cockwombles in the league. Two minutes after we won they were all saying they might as hand the trophy to us. They beat a shite Liverpool team and now they are Champions elect again. Good for them I say, the more hope they have before we win the better.

Biggest bunch of cockwombles in the league. Two minutes after we won they were all saying they might as hand the trophy to us. They beat a shite Liverpool team and now they are Champions elect again. Good for them I say, the more hope they have before we win the better.
They'll win the CL after the refs gives them a win midweek too.

To be honest, they've regressed so much I find them completely irrelevant in the league standings. They may lie 2nd but their final position will be lower and if its not then the standard of the league come May will have been terrible. Their realistic target should be getting out of their CL group and finishing in the top 4, which I expect they will.

Nowadays they are just good for a laugh and its just great to be a blue, oh how things change!

Man Ure were utter utter wank, unfortunately Dipperpool were wanker.

And Brenda is the biggest wanker of the lot!

I loved the MotD commentator's comment, "This used to be like The Rumble in the Jungle, now it's more like a rummage through the jumble".

Brilliant!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.