United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got in now and i'm watching Sky Sports news, Obviously they are top of the bill, I swear the commentator (Tyler) almost cums when whatsisname scores. Now i'm not one for agenders but after watching that I put on the 1-6 to cheer me up, the difference in Tylers voice when we score is unberliverble. he's gutted ha ha

just read the other posts about Tyler on here and it reminded me when Silva scored at anfield when we last won the league. the **** was suicidal!

Last edited:
just got in now and i'm watching Sky Sports news, Obviously they are top of the bill, I swear the commentator (Tyler) almost cums when whatsisname scores. Now i'm not one for agenders but after watching that I put on the 1-6 to cheer me up, the difference in Tylers voice when we score is unberliverble. he's gutted ha ha

If it's not an agenda then what is it? We can all hear how happy Tyler was when that goal went in. Apart from the Augero moment when do any commentators get excited when we score.

If it's not an agenda then what is it? We can all hear how happy Tyler was when that goal went in. Apart from the Augero moment when do any commentators get excited when we score.
Reporters and commentators are lazy. Things are much easier for them when the scum win because of all of their plastics. When City dominate the only narrative they can come up with is the cost of the team because they have to appease the rags.

Just got in from a top day at Palace. What score did the El Plastico end up? Did Neymar, Bale, Hummels, Otemendi and whathisname make their debuts?

nailed on goal of the month /season

I have just seen the Martial goal....he actually miscontrols the ball and Skrtel defends like an idiot which puts him clean through on goal.

The total overhyping by Sky of anything to do with Utd really is pathetic....you have to feel a bit sorry for Benteke who barely gets a mention for his goal....and that really was a wonder goal.

I have just seen the Martial goal....he actually miscontrols the ball and Skrtel defends like an idiot which puts him clean through on goal.

The total overhyping by Sky of anything to do with Utd really is pathetic....you have to feel a bit sorry for Benteke who barely gets a mention for his goal....and that really was a wonder goal.
It's lovely. Gives them a false sense of security. Both teams playing for Europa league places is the epitome of underachievement.

I just don't get the whole harping about whathisname. Match of the Day commentator blew his load and fawned all over the scummy bastards. Not quite to the extreme of Tyler's almost orgasmic reaction. Its embarrassing to witness.

I just don't get the whole harping about whathisname. Match of the Day commentator blew his load and fawned all over the scummy bastards. Not quite to the extreme of Tyler's almost orgasmic reaction. Its embarrassing to witness.

i was honestly shocked at Tylers YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS reaction, and if i was a Liverpool fan i would be really pissed off, i sent a text joking on a banter we have going, saying jesus christ is Tyler a United fan ? he nearly jizzed in his pants, i got the reply, not nearly as much as when Aquero scored, fair point i thought, maybe he just gets really caught up in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.