United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Martial's goal, and got to say that it was a better. Fair play to the lad, big price tag, but he's hit the ground running. Hopefully for him, they won't now too overboard and tag him the next Ronaldo.......or Henry.................or Best!

Let's be honest, apart from the goal he did almost nothing.Yes it was a decent finish, but the defending by Skirtel and the other Liverpool defenders was shocking.

Apart from that, Martin Tyler, the f***ing Rag lover, sunk to a new low on Saturday, even by his standards.

Seconds after what's his name scored, Tyler coulndn't contain his excitement and blurted out...... "He's already worth every single penny of the transfer fee."

That's right Tyler, you Rag c**t! 1 goal on his debut and he's worth £56mill.

And while I'm at it, why don't you f*** off to MUTV and get a job there. Oh, wait a second, you already have via Sky-Sports-MUTV.

Let's be honest, apart from the goal he did almost nothing.Yes it was a decent finish, but the defending by Skirtel and the other Liverpool defenders was shocking.

Apart from that, Martin Tyler, the f***ing Rag lover, sunk to a new low on Saturday, even by his standards.

Seconds after what's his name scored, Tyler coulndn't contain his excitement and blurted out...... "He's already worth every single penny of the transfer fee."

That's right Tyler, you Rag c**t! 1 goal on his debut and he's worth £56mill.

And while I'm at it, why don't you f*** off to MUTV and get a job there. Oh, wait a second, you already have via Sky-Sports-MUTV.
He seriously didn't say that, did he?

Raggies are in full force. How many times you've seen him before to tell us he will be class? An even younger and better youngster scored a goal for the club he graduated from. Praise that raggy.
Are we going with that line? I mean we have just spent the last year taking the piss out of Liverpool fans for claiming that Sterling is a homegrown product when they bought him from QPR. And he spent far more years in Liverpool's academy than Ihenacho did in ours.

Are we going with that line? I mean we have just spent the last year taking the piss out of Liverpool fans for claiming that Sterling is a homegrown product when they bought him from QPR. And he spent far more years in Liverpool's academy than Ihenacho did in ours.

And we didn't have to pay another English club to prise Nacho away from their Academy.

He joined us because we had established links in Africa. Something that will hopefully lead to more young, very talented players from that continent joining City in the years to come.

i was honestly shocked at Tylers YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS reaction, and if i was a Liverpool fan i would be really pissed off, i sent a text joking on a banter we have going, saying jesus christ is Tyler a United fan ? he nearly jizzed in his pants, i got the reply, not nearly as much as when Aquero scored, fair point i thought, maybe he just gets really caught up in it

Tyler was setting himself up for broadcasting immortality with the Aguerooooo moment. You can tell when the clock was ticking down and he said "Manchester City are still in it here" even though at the time it seemed highly unlikely. He was only interested in himself at that point and it worked for him. Otherwise he's usually very understated when City score. When Sergio scored a last minute winner against Villarreal a few years ago any normal unbiased commentator would have got excited that an English team had won a CL game but not Tyler. He just mumbled on in a monotone as if he was reading a funeral oration.

i was honestly shocked at Tylers YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS reaction, and if i was a Liverpool fan i would be really pissed off, i sent a text joking on a banter we have going, saying jesus christ is Tyler a United fan ? he nearly jizzed in his pants, i got the reply, not nearly as much as when Aquero scored, fair point i thought, maybe he just gets really caught up in it
As we all know the Aguero goal was a title winning moment and as he Tyler admitted himself you will never see the likes of this again. This moment was just about a well taken goal in a very average prem game. He wet his knicker ok make no mistake!!

As we all know the Aguero goal was a title winning moment and as he Tyler admitted himself you will never see the likes of this again. This moment was just about a well taken goal in a very average prem game. He wet his knicker ok make no mistake!!

Agreed, mate.

Whatshisname's wasn't even a game-winning goal, let alone a title-winning one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.