United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck are these second? Seriously? I thought the standard of this league was increasing, how wrong was I.
They're lucky as fuck mate. It's the fact Liverpool and spurs can't seem to raise there game for a new season. If spurs, Liverpool and arsenal all played well they wouldn't get in the top 4. That 1st half was like watching paint dry, terrible terrible football. Spurs and Liverpool seem content to finish 5th or 6th. Hopefully the rags luck will run out soon.

It was one of the worst games I have seen for a long time, lit up by two fantastic goals which were down to individual brilliance rather than team play. Liverpool were getting back into it before that needless penalty. They should have attacked Utd instead of just sitting there playing for time

I told you so! If you look back at my post of yesterday at 11.16am I predicted that if Martial scores, the media will be trumpeting "He's already justified his fee!"
So he scores - and the rest is just as I foretold. Apparently someone (Tyler?)said that he's worth every penny.
You could almost write the script beforehand. I did. Some replies cast doubt on my suggestion. But I was proved right. Age brings wisdom.

I'm not as dismissive of Utd as some on here are, if they get on a roll and clubs start shitting themselves when playing them again then they won't be far away at the end of the season.
How often have we seen clubs lie down when playing them in the past?
If that starts happening again then they only have to fluke a win or two against the top sides and they'll be a force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.