United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with Ex Football players that turn out to be absolute fucking cunts when they retire? Beckenbauer is a good example... Pele... Platini... oh my word I used to adore Platini when I was a child. My first ever shirt was France's #10 and look at what a fucking bellend he is now...

Schweinsteiger is an amazing signing for them.

What is it with Ex Football players that turn out to be absolute fucking cunts when they retire? Beckenbauer is a good example... Pele... Platini... oh my word I used to adore Platini when I was a child. My first ever shirt was France's #10 and look at what a fucking bellend he is now...

Amazing, really ? It's a decent signing without doubt at £275k a week For someone who has played only 43 club games in the last two seasons I can't see it as amazing as it works out at £500k a game there or there abouts.

Yes really. Schweinsteiger would walk into our starting 11.
We already have our own ageing, highly paid, formerly dominant central midfielder with fitness problems who we are looking for a long term replacement for, I doubt we'd really need another tbh.

1013473_938209899558024_5323848763379175336_n.jpg

He's not played regularly in the last 2 seasons so we really don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.