United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it just give the softarses the league now.
They've blown everybody out the water with their signings .
I mean didn't we read in the paper that real Madrid, barca, and Juventus all wanted to sign schweinsteiger and schneiderlin? ?
Massive signings with massive names for massive Dutch Tony with the massive head.

australia-head-in-sand-climate-change.jpg

When everyone's fit, I believe our midfield will be up there with the very best in Europe.

Assuming one of Carrick or Schweinsteiger are fit to play most games, our midfield will probably be on par with any other in the league.

Best in the league on paper and if they click together and the younger ones (Herrera and Schneiderlin) push on and progress a little more then it will be comparable to Real and Barca's midfield.

You really couldn't make that shit up, that's just on the first page, I couldn't take any more!

Right so they have an awesome midfield paring - as well as Pigboys 12 league appearances last season Schneiderlin managed a total of only 25 - his lowest in the last 5 seasons - and they appear to assume that this pairing finishes off the team from back to front. A defence that boasts Smallthing and the New Duncan Edwards behind the dynamic duo and up front an attack..... well its shorn of RVP and likely to lose Tia Maria ..... I see them as no nearer the finished article that they .... and some on this site.... seem to think they are???

When everyone's fit, I believe our midfield will be up there with the very best in Europe.

Assuming one of Carrick or Schweinsteiger are fit to play most games, our midfield will probably be on par with any other in the league.

Best in the league on paper and if they click together and the younger ones (Herrera and Schneiderlin) push on and progress a little more then it will be comparable to Real and Barca's midfield.

You really couldn't make that shit up, that's just on the first page, I couldn't take any more!
Fcuk me they are getting as bad as the red scousers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.