United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their biggest worry wil be depth. They have none. Lose this martial kid and they won't score. They have to remain fairly injury free all season and that rareLy happens.

FFS why is everybody worrying. We're only 6 games into a 38 game season.
Loads to play for yet and i'm quite confident that over a full season we will
prove to be the best team.

Yea I see your view bud, defensively standards have slipped but for me this is a direct result of teams just going for it.
What I would like to see is the end product being these clubs actually finishing above the traditional bigger clubs (excluding us these days haha)
Would be great if Leicster/Palace etc would finish in the Chumps league qualifiers.
Doubt it will happen, it's a long long season but my underdog mentality plays for wishful thinking.

the problem is, the teams with the potential to threaten the top 4 (Spurs, Everton, Southampton) don't spend any money, whilst those with little chance (Stoke, Swansea) have started scooping up the players that should be making the first lot a real threat. Just means the talent is spread too thinly across teams.

They seem to have incredible good fortune and the ability to get results when they don't really deserve it, they are also or it appears to be more clinical than us, they have less shots at goal than us and a far superior completion rate, they did last year and seem to this year also. I am hoping that the vermin's luck runs out because surely they can't keep getting the breaks they do.

They seem to have incredible good fortune and the ability to get results when they don't really deserve it, they are also or it appears to be more clinical than us, they have less shots at goal than us and a far superior completion rate, they did last year and seem to this year also. I am hoping that the vermin's luck runs out because surely they can't keep getting the breaks they do.

They can and they will. Don't forget Scudamore's immortal words.
"The Premier League need a strong Manchester United".
They were struggling until they got back into the game with an offside goal, that enabled
their confidence and shattered Southampton's. Small margins count at this level.

FFS why is everybody worrying. We're only 6 games into a 38 game season.
Loads to play for yet and i'm quite confident that over a full season we will
prove to be the best team.

There is no need for panic. Their defence is poor and won't be good enough against the better sides.

They will be pleased with their start though despite having played no one away and a misfiring spurs and Liverpool at home.

To be fair Martial looks like he may turn out to be ok.

I think people are just pissed off because of our own incompetence yesterday.

There is no need for panic. Their defence is poor and won't be good enough against the better sides.

They will be pleased with their start though despite having played no one away and a misfiring spurs and Liverpool at home.

To be fair Martial looks like he may turn out to be ok.

I think people are just pissed off because of our own incompetence yesterday.

I understand that, but have seen some right mardy (it's not fair, boo hoo) comments.
There's a BLOODY LONG way to go yet.

I understand that, but have seen some right mardy (it's not fair, boo hoo) comments.
There's a BLOODY LONG way to go yet.

Exactly. Talk of going unbeaten and winning title by March was stupid and the threads stating it embarrassing. West ham showed yesterday that this league is tough and you have to work your bollocks off every week in every game to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.