United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the best I've seen them deal in the transfer window for some time now and it's been needed!

They've strengthened an area which Van Gaal seems to operate around, now if they can organise their defence out and bring in 1 or 2 strikers to replace Van Persie and Welbeck I think you could call them serious title challengers, having said that I'm not looking forward to playing them especially with that midfield they have now as I'd think it's fair to say physically they out match us there!
You could call that about any team in the league, sign a world class gk,striker and defender and you'll improve no natter who you are. But after spending 250m plus in 2 consecutive windows it's really poor business from them if people are still saying this about them.

The Sun thinks they're gonna sign Benteke, hope so as he's absolutely garbage and will encourage them to emulate Stoke of 1990 even more.
Benteke is a good striker for a top ten club, surely he'd fit nicely.

I'll see Aguero and then Benteke, and then I'll laugh. They really are the new liverpool.

Doesn't Rooney have a most favoured status clause? If Schweinsteiger is on that much, presumably he's in line for a pay rise himself. Ker-ching!

Is Schweinsteiger really on £275k a week?

That's ridiculous.
Most papers have said him to be on £130k, I guess it's before tax. So yeah he's on ridiculously high wages. Couple of more years before every tom dick and harry demands atleast a 200k contract from them.

You could call that about any team in the league, sign a world class gk,striker and defender and you'll improve no natter who you are. But after spending 250m plus in 2 consecutive windows it's really poor business from them if people are still saying this about them.
Not really when you consider the players they've lost, imagine if we lost Kompany, Demi, Dzeko, Bony, Clichy, Silva and Yaya? How would you replace all those in a season? We look as though we could have to spend £180M this season on top of the £87.5M we spent last season all to just retain our title!

United have had to do what we did 5 years ago! They're replacing players now they lost 3/4 seasons ago! I'm only critical of their defence because it's so injury prone and strikers as they've lost 3 in the last season and not replaced them.

I'm sorry but I'm one of those people that trawls other clubs forums, I like to see what other fans think and say about us mighty blues, and the cretins on Ragcafe seem to think we'll get top 4 next season only because Liverpool and Southampton will be weaker. YCNMIU, they buy Schweinsteiger (ageing, gradually playing less games over the last 3 seasons), Scheiderlin (reasonable, solid, doesn't set the pulse racing), some Italian full back ( don't know anything about him) and Depay (see Alfonse Alves/ Georgio Samaras score a few in a ordinary league) and they see that catapulting them towards the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.