United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a so called 'top club' they very rarely attract the top. Now pisscan has fucked off upstairs(on his pisscan electric stair chair) they're chucking sweatshop money at any old sticker book player from the past, hoping and hoping and...

Why is it a love in? United have signed some players in Di Maria (who will be like a new signing to them this season if he stays) Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin who if we would have signed I would have said have strengthened our team, so if they're good enough to strengthen our team then why not United's?

I think you'll find a lot of united fans see us signing Sterling as a great signing and not slagging off the lad and the fee like others have been doing!

Just because you're on a City forum doesn't mean you HAVE to slag United off at every given moment, I only stated they've strengthened really well and a few more signings will make them title contenders in my eyes.
So if those two would've improved us, why there were no other buyers for both? They'd improve our squad? Maybe, but not our first team.

Simple!
They are not good enough for any top club. Schneiderlin is a Phil Jones playing in midfield.

Di Maria is gone, have a look at turtle's press conference from yesterday.

A top CB and ST will be the make or break for them in terms of title contenders.

Unless they make a top signing in at least one of those positions, they won't win the title. Guarenteed.

To be fair, if they sign say, Otamendi and a quality striker, they can challenge for a trophy this season. They are gradually correcting the shite that Pisscan and Moyes left.

Evans to Everton for £8M - surely that's going to be 500k + £7.5M add ons (when Everton win the Bundesliga?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.