United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember Ferguson saying "who the fuck would pay 40m for kid" when PSG signed that Brazilian kid

I'm so glad the scum is no longer dominating English football, They've won too many trophies.
But it's different with City I've never had a problem with you, For example when you beat us 3-0 I was like meh oh well they deserved it but with scum I would have been pissed off for the rest of the day. That Aguero goal is up there with Drogba's winning penalty against Munich in terms of my favourite moments in football.

The Pity has set in

My grandfather will be turning in his grave. I've started to feel sorry for the vermin... Questioning my own hatred of them now.
It's like looking at Mike Tyson. a once brute force in the ring, so scary and dominant but now an has been that's been laid out on the canvas.

I was brought up to hate utd. Why? because living in this area it's always been predominantly City/Utd fans and fans of other local clubs such as Bury/Bolton/rochdale/Oldham/Stockport and so on.
This may just be purely coincidential but from my early school days to working adult life and social circles, all the dickheads I've ever come across have had one thing in common - they've supported United.
Added to this the many stories that were passed on to me from family and friends of their experiences with utd fans and it just amplified my hatred.

I've noticed many lurking guests in this topic, so I'm presuming here that some may have allegencies to United.
"Your" club may be "loved" around the world by 600mil. people but in many areas of greater Manchester they are despised... Not just by city fans but also fans of the other clubs mentioned above.

I know just as many Bolton fans who fucking hate you lot, and not out of jealousy from previous success but the arrogance and conduct of your fans, and the way in which your club has operated in the past.

However in recent times I'm beginning to look at Utd and feel pity. Many of their fans are still in a haze/dream like state of thinking it's still 1999.

Wake up... Accept they are a spent force. They are to football what Mcdonalds is to food.
You can continue eating your junk food but you'll just develop high blood pressure and obesity ( as evidence with rooney)

Go here http://www.google.co.kr
And search for your local football club - You'll feel so much more connection to your community, enjoy cheaper tickets, and long term you'll contribute financially to your local club who may then start to develop better players.
Sure they may not be as famous as United are... But the more of you that support your local club with passion - the more genuine football fans of other clubs will respect you.

I'm a big City fan... and will always love the club as I've grown up in the area, but if say i moved to Buenos Aires tomorrow i'd start to go and watch San Lorenzo.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m3 minutes ago

Anthony Martial becomes the most expensive French footballer of all time & the 5th most expensive player of all time with this deal!

Bale
Ronaldo
Suarez
Neymar
Kaka
?

Over 50 million.

More expensive than Sterling.

Surely he was a rag academy player only in France to get some experience. The press have just got mixed up. The rag media (Gestapo) will put them right. Apparently he would have been willing to play for nothing as long as he can play his boyhood club. He has been a massive fan from the age of three.

The Telegraph live blog for United is written by a blue, who is thoroughly enjoying himself. Witness this exchange below:

email_1817839a.gif
After the astute acquisition of 'World Class' Shweinsteiger, Darmian, Romero et al., the only missing piece in 'Woodward' puzzle should be a forward.. How about Gabby Agbonlahor? How about Adebayor on loan? Is there any remote possibility of taking back David Gil? IF NOT..

At least Dan, could you please let me know the procedure & formalities to switch my loyalties to the Blue Half of Manchester?

Bloody hell, are you sure you want me to publish that, Kiran? As I understand it, the procedure for rescinding support of Manchester United simply involves moving to Manchester.
Very funny. As I said recently, we have 'friends' at the DT/ST. Just keep it to yourself...

Bodgers over at Loserpool has spent close to £330m and look where that has got them........It is a very good comparator of where the Rags are heading. Neither of these clubs have a world class player which they would have had in the past in the likes of Suarez or Ladyboy which are needed to compete at the top. A couple of world class players would set them back £150m - are they likely to splash this amount out?
To me it seems that they are spending on aging quality players whilst paying a premium for youth in the hope that they turn into worldies - a very risky strategy. May it long continue.

Even with the scum's decline they should be able to attract better players than Liverpool, they pay much better for starters which is half the battle. Agree with you on the strategy, when the only proven quality players in your squad are 30 and over you're in big trouble, Milan followed this strategy and look where it landed them when Pato and co didn't work out.

The Telegraph live blog for United is written by a blue, who is thoroughly enjoying himself. Witness this exchange below:

email_1817839a.gif
After the astute acquisition of 'World Class' Shweinsteiger, Darmian, Romero et al., the only missing piece in 'Woodward' puzzle should be a forward.. How about Gabby Agbonlahor? How about Adebayor on loan? Is there any remote possibility of taking back David Gil? IF NOT..

At least Dan, could you please let me know the procedure & formalities to switch my loyalties to the Blue Half of Manchester?

Bloody hell, are you sure you want me to publish that, Kiran? As I understand it, the procedure for rescinding support of Manchester United simply involves moving to Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.