United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, do they look as exciting as us ? no, but they will have as much possession, look more solid and have started to score goals, anyone who thinks they won't get top 4 is fucking bonkers. on here a couple of weeks ago people saying look at their next 5/6 games, can't see them getting 4/5 points ?? WTF first 2 gone and 6 points already, we've got zip,
Best 11 v Best 11 i think we beat them 8 out of 10 times but I'm afraid thats not how it works

i do think we will win the league though ;)

They have form for playing shit and getting results esp away from home the 2012-2013 season being a prime example. They are far more ruthless in front of goal and seem to have a ridiculous amount of good fortune compared to us coupled with the refereeing decisions going their way only a fool would dismiss them.

I think the one thing which United currently have in their favour is the amount of pressure they are under.

For some strange reason and despite spending over £200 million, no one is expecting them to win the league. At this moment, they can afford to sit back and settle for a point instead of going all out for a win.

However, as the season progresses this will change. They still have a lot of vulnerabilities and are playing with a fully fit squad. When they have a few injuries or are under pressure to win, the mistakes will come.

We just need to focus on picking up points. Win our next two and get our key players back for the Derby and then things will look better.

The rags I know couldn't text me enough to tell me they was top.
Same rags who never text when they lose or draw.
Funny thing is they think they'll be staying there all season.
Just as a matter of interest could the lurking rags tell me what year it was they was last at the top of the pile??
Answers on a postcard please.

Tell them congratulations on being above City for 3 weeks in 3 seasons.

Or the fact that most on here keep saying how shit they are etc... They won't make top 4, they play shit football etc... Yet they some how win game after game. They have shown they can play shit for entire seasons and still be champions or contenders.
And what year was the last time they was contenders or champions as it hasn't been recently??

Yesterday was the first time I saw rags play. They were poorer than our lowest level yet they won because Dick ordered his troops to just look them paas the ball slowly and more slowly.

First two goals were own goal but were given to the 20 years old fat migdet and 30 years old fat midget respectively.

Rags will be below us, Chelsea, Arsenal,Tottenham and Liverpool. They've peaked already.

And Martial was shit the other day but you wouldn't hear a rag mentioning it.

The rags I know couldn't text me enough to tell me they was top.
Same rags who never text when they lose or draw.
Funny thing is they think they'll be staying there all season.
Just as a matter of interest could the lurking rags tell me what year it was they was last at the top of the pile??
Answers on a postcard please.

Weren't the scummy twats top after their first game last season?

Until we played the next day, IIRC.

Congratulations to the Rags on winning another title. According to all media reports we might as well concede now

why the fuck are these rats motherfuckers above us???? WTF it's wrong with our team atm????? why why why........hate it very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.