United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They convince themselves 'history' trumps everything else to all and sundry, because it vindicates their own decision making process and acts as a palliative to their innate insecurities.

Read the post to which I was responding ... Even I am saying that Pogba would join City and not Liverpool.
My post was in response to the "effect" of historical success on gaining new fans.

Read the post to which I was responding ... Even I am saying that Pogba would join City and not Liverpool.
My post was in response to the "effect" of historical success on gaining new fans.
Ffs rag
Its xmas have a day off!!

Historical success gains you hardly any fans, kids don't know about that they look at what the see on the TV and on FIFA games etc. Liverpool have many Scandinavian fans as MOTD was broadcast over there in the 80's and so it goes, you don't get kids wanting to be Preston or Huddersfield fans because they won stuff 70 years ago, it's all about the present day and the future.

That is by far the oddest thread i have ever read,full of posters who don't go the games and believe what they read on the internet or in red top newspapers.
Like. Mucho like indeed. I'm sure lots of others will like it too.
I'm equally sure many will change their minds in the match thread tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.