United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyberman is definitely the best one on there. I piss at his bitterness and hatred - mainly because it makes me warm and fuzzy knowing how much worse it's going to get for him in the next few years.

Him, Barca84, and our old favourite Cuntanoid - 3 of the bitterest cunts who have ever populated that forum. In days gone by, it was the MufcGal (aka the fat Belfast slag) and Allforone but the latter was driven off there after being constantly embarrassed by his own fans!

That sad twat cyberman appears to be doing his damn hardest to curry favour with fans of other elite European clubs. Also states the obvious that City's global support is still behind that of those elite clubs (as if we need a clown like him to tell us that) and goes on to say that when he was in Vegas, far more people wanted Barca to beat City than the other way round. Big deal. He also disses Chelsea as a 2nd tier club but funnily enough when I was in Madrid a few years back it was the CL final between Chelsea and Bayern and in the pub I was in the locals, virtually to a man, were rooting for Chelsea.

Him, Barca84, and our old favourite Cuntanoid - 3 of the bitterest cunts who have ever populated that forum. In days gone by, it was the MufcGal (aka the fat Belfast slag) and Allforone but the latter was driven off there after being constantly embarrassed by his own fans!

That sad twat cyberman appears to be doing his damn hardest to curry favour with fans of other elite European clubs. Also states the obvious that City's global support is still behind that of those elite clubs (as if we need a clown like him to tell us that) and goes on to say that when he was in Vegas, far more people wanted Barca to beat City than the other way round. Big deal. He also disses Chelsea as a 2nd tier club but funnily enough when I was in Madrid a few years back it was the CL final between Chelsea and Bayern and in the pub I was in the locals, virtually to a man, were rooting for Chelsea.

I saw cybermans post what a cluless twat
No wonder dr who forever gets the better of him!

Some idiot started a thread on there last season(I think)Headed: Your first united game(or words to that)

I don't think it lasted a page

You have cunts on there from Timbuktu going on about empty seats at our place while their own local clubs get no attendances what so ever("because they are shit"...they will say) The cunts are walkin about their areas with snide united tops as some badge of honor. They Chose to Follow the cunts...Chose. That site is fuckin full of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.