United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
music to the ears,this one lifted off the cafe from a poster called septic

We've spent a shit load in recent years. Money isn't an issue for us, we could spend £100m on a player if we wanted. It's attracting said player(s) that's the problem.

I love how Giggs just sits there with the I know how to fix this face
Its obvious to everyone but rags that Giggs is the poison. If LVG was allowed Klivert as his assistant they would've been better equipped.

Bryan Briggs' rôle at the swamp is to undermine the current incumbent of the manager's chair, by leaking little titbits to the media or asking someone from the crass of 92 to criticise the state of the club, including saying it would never have happened under the pisscan until such time as the board has no choice but to give the adulterous, back-stabbing, sister-in-law-shagging, cross-eyed weasel the job because no one else will touch it with a barge pole.

Love it Vienna

Bryan Briggs' rôle at the swamp is to undermine the current incumbent of the manager's chair, by leaking little titbits to the media or asking someone from the crass of 92 to criticise the state of the club, including saying it would never have happened under the pisscan until such time as the board has no choice but to give the adulterous, back-stabbing, sister-in-law-shagging, cross-eyed weasel the job because no one else will touch it with a barge pole.
Yep. Oh, and thanks for using the correctly titled 'Crass of 92'.

I don't like the level of their fall in last few weeks, it's too big one and they'll have to sack lvg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.