United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd have no such rules, i also don't remember the press knocking Utd back in the day when Ferdinand was cruising into training in some 300k super car, fuck off.
I think it looks a bit worse when you see some kid who's proved nothing turning up in a car like that, rather than an established world class player. But that's the way the game has gone, and he's by no means the only one. Still better than Stephen Ireland's Range Rover monstrosity.

Should take a leaf out of Michael Owen's book.

MichaelOwen.jpg

I think it looks a bit worse when you see some kid who's proved nothing turning up in a car like that, rather than an established world class player. But that's the way the game has gone, and he's by no means the only one. Still better than Stephen Ireland's Range Rover monstrosity.

Depay reminds me a bit of Balotelli in the way that he seems more interested in being a footballer than actually playing football - he like being seen out, Rolls Royce, custom headrests etc but doesn't actually do much on the pitch. Well, nothing good anyway

Let's hope they beat Chelsea so they can keep the clown (Van Gaal) in charge long enough until Mourinho gets a top top job. He is the only manager who strikes fear in me if the RAG's get him as he is a trophy machine.. and has Guardiola's number from his time in Madrid (albeit one La Liga title win). If they got him after Whisky Nose quit instead of Moyes I dread to think what would've happened.. there is a reason there hardcore away fans was chanting his name. This is there chance to reverse that mistake, so I hope they keep Van Gaal !! =-X
In what way did he have Pep's number?

Is this the same Wigan De Pie that was a superstar signing who would rip the league to shreds as the rags steamed up the table? That's what it said in the papers.
He's piss poor and made the football media freak show look like the bunch of morons we know them to be, so now they're looking for a spot of revenge.
You've earned it Wigan so flaunt it. PS - Keep being shit on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.